Alison Young and Skin Generally

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she’s mentioned a brother. I’m sure the other day, on an Elemis show , she said that her sister in law was Indian ( that was when she was flogging the new spf cream, and trying to include ‘ all ethnicities’)

She used to talk about a niece or nieces way back late 90s or early 00s.

It was the Elemis Milk Bath and said applying neat on the skin, and it was the niece she mentioned. She always gave I do not want children in around about ways. Oh, give me horses and dogs.

Back in the day AY would always squirm if someone mentioned babies 😯she was insulting to guests particularly American ones telling them how to pronounce words and very rude to models, I remember her telling the lovely Amika that she didn’t have a proper dog because it was small, this whole Fairy Godmother of Beauty doesn’t wash with me because she’s certainly changed her tune.😡

I remember when she actually used to give sound skincare advice and often would say if your skin is …… then this isn’t for you etc. These days everything she flogs is for all skin types, 30,000 different genders and all ethnicities.

She used to talk about a niece or nieces way back late 90s or early 00s.

It was the Elemis Milk Bath and said applying neat on the skin, and it was the niece she mentioned. She always gave I do not want children in around about ways. Oh, give me horses and dogs.
Yes she did when Ultrasun was first on she said they didn't believe her when she said it only needed to go on once a day.

He never played for any of the big league clubs, and I don't recall him having any major sponsorship deals so AY was probably the higher earner. Nevertheless, she'll have had a good lawyer. The validity of pre-nups aside, I read that when Paul McCartney and Madonna divorced their respective partners, they used the same lawyer who had the settlements restricted to wealth accrued during the period of the marriage.
Didn't JR introduce them as she knew him as she is a big fan of Crystal Palace??

I remember when she used to order the cameraman up onto her salon bed, and have them roll their trouser leg up so she could demonstrate those waxing strips she was always raving about. She used to flirt with them shamelessly. Never have I seen such and utter look of relief on anyone's face as theirs, when she'd tell the viewers they were not for use on intimate areas.

Latest posts

Back