Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hear Hear...Just disgusting! I also think that with the exception of Elisa, who's a bit older (they also come across as being good mates), I can sense that the young girls he does shifts with are probably quite uncomfortable with him but are too frightened to say....I bet he makes their skin crawl!

His recent hysteria over a few cheap handbags was quite simply, extraordinary. I have not even witnessed those well over the top American infomercial presenters behave like that.

He is really, really odd. I reckon Bet, or Brian, or whoever he lives with (if anyone) must be a complete bag of nerves.

Last edited:
His recent hysteria over a few cheap handbags was quite simply, extraordinary. I have not even witnessed those well over the top American infomercial presenters behave like that.

He is really, really odd. I reckon Bet, or Brian, or whoever he lives with (if anyone) must be a complete bag of nerves.

'Bet' aka Mother from Psycho!!!! I reckon if Through the Keyhole ever resurfaces on telly they should go into Peter Simon's house (of horrors). :angel:

Did anyone spot the vicious look and 'NO'! when he turned on Liana?

They were going one way and then the other after every item sold to reveal what was 'coming up'

He caught Liana coming towards him from the side, which he thought she was wrong in doing but he'd missed an item and she was covering his mistake. His face was like thunder :eek:

Also the build up on the laptops was exciting......'will it go for a 1p, will it go for a £' blah blah...........the two of them went for nearly £500 each :wonder:

Did anyone spot the vicious look and 'NO'! when he turned on Liana?

They were going one way and then the other after every item sold to reveal what was 'coming up'

He caught Liana coming towards him from the side, which he thought she was wrong in doing but he'd missed an item and she was covering his mistake. His face was like thunder :eek:

Also the build up on the laptops was exciting......'will it go for a 1p, will it go for a £' blah blah...........the two of them went for nearly £500 each :wonder:

I didn't see that Momma but i'm not surprised at all. He saw his arse with Charlie Charleston last week too. For some reason Simon was wearing a woolly hat and Andy Hodgson said to Charlie he should pull it off. He pretended to do this a few times until the old creep snapped and said the joke isn't funny anymore.

He tried to then play it down in his usual ripoff, Larry Grayson sort of way to suggest he was joking but he almost certainly wasn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a cantankerous, nasty, bitter old queen.

Last edited:
I didn't see that Momma but i'm not surprised at all. He saw his arse with Charlie Charleston last week too. For some reason Simon was wearing a woolly hat and Russell said to Charlie he should pull it off. He pretended to do this a few times until the old creep snapped and said the joke isn't funny anymore.

He tried to then play it down in his usual ripoff, Larry Grayson sort of way to suggest he was joking but he clearly wasn't.

He has a very short fuse!

All that fawning and kissing on the intro, the girls can't get away fast enough. Liana wiped her cheek last night and said something about slobber :puke: She looked really hurt last night but of course, the show must go on and he was his pleasant old self again afterwards.

All that fawning and kissing on the intro, the girls can't get away fast enough. Liana wiped her cheek last night and said something about slobber :puke: She looked really hurt last night but of course, the show must go on and he was his pleasant old self again afterwards.

He is vile, he actually FARTED on air with Elisa the other day. Herself and the older female model left him until the smell died down.

It seems he can do what he wants as he is the King (or Queen) of Bid, what an honour!

St Peter was selling Dreamcatchers yesterday and he took his babbling, crap talking style to a new level. The things he promised having one of these in your house would bring, was truly disgraceful. It really is time they got shot of the old buffoon!

it always makes me laugh when he said 'you've saved yourself a fortune... am absolute fortune'

yeah ****** right i have.... cos i hav'nt paid out for any of your old crap

Indeed aqua, he isn't quite as green as he makes out is he? And nasty to boot.

Mario Berutti? Jeez, they were even flogging stupid, made up Italian brands way back then.

And the £7.99 delivery is bad enough now, it must have seemed even worse in 2006.

Last edited:

Yes, I saw that momma and I saw when he snapped at her too.
I think Liana is quite a sweetie and must dread having to work with him.
It's like I've said before, don't be fooled by the bumbling Uncle Peter or poor Peter routines, I think he can be a nasty, ruthless piece of work who knows exactly what he's doing and saying...............and apart from anything else, I find his on screen habits quite repulsive.
Liana, Helen etc. you have my sympathy and respect for having to work with such a vile, temperamental old queen!

While selling the Laurelle Sexxy-Shoo perfume tonight he described it as..."an agent provocateur". Now, whether he was just trying to say it is captivating or whatever, that sounds very much like trying to pretend it's made by (or associated with) a major name brand. Very mis-leading Mr Simon!

He does seem to be falling into his bad habits again, nature of the beast I suppose. I don't think he will ever change.

While selling the Laurelle Sexxy-Shoo perfume tonight he described it as..."an agent provocateur". Now, whether he was just trying to say it is captivating or whatever, that sounds very much like trying to pretend it's made by (or associated with) a major name brand. Very mis-leading Mr Simon!

I bet the only reason he didn't say 'it's NOT Agent Provocateur' is they would have us believe Laurelle is a high end product in it's own right anyway.

He does seem to be falling into his bad habits again, nature of the beast I suppose. I don't think he will ever change.

Then please do join us all in ensuring he does change his ways, it's easy to complain. If you need to know what to do it would be my pleasure to help :nod:

Last edited:
I notice Peter Simon is not mentioning the P&P in his sales. He's just been selling a roasting tin for 'a single penny'. The phrase was used several times, with no mention of the additional charges. :down:

That same tin is on now for £4.99 with no P&P on PD

The 1p sales seem to get him into the same state as when he sees a T&K leather bag!

That same tin is on now for £4.99 with no P&P on PD

The 1p sales seem to get him into the same state as when he sees a T&K leather bag!

Loads of 'No P+P' items now aren't there?, I suspected that's what they would do.

I have to switch off when I suspect he is going to get too excited. I cannot bare looking when his fangs coming out, accompanied by the involuntary slobbering.

Lord knows what other involuntary movements occur during one of his episodes.

Latest posts

Back