Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the way he sold the last bag without even mentioning it was a Tommy and Kate. Peter - that is disgraceful!

I love the way he sold the last bag without even mentioning it was a Tommy and Kate. Peter - that is disgraceful!

And him being a close personal friend of theirs too. That's Uncle Pete off T&K's Christmas card list!

:smirk:

Last edited:
Thank you Peter!

If not for you, I wouldn't have known that not only the Sioux and Cherokee believed in dreamcatchers, but the Native Americans did too. :wait:

I's certainly an education listening to Uncle Pete :wink:

Funny how the bag that was end of stock last night is back again...apparently its residual stock from last night yet they have a round 50 of them left funny that

ha ha now he's eating chips, spat some out on the floor picked it up and put it down the models top or thats how it looked anyway

Last edited:
This is NOT a bag by Chloe or Mulberry its a cheap crappy look-a-like made from the finest quality bonded leather and real brass tone hardware :)

here we go again, handbag heaven
this is NOT a Chloe/Mulberry/McQueen/McCartney/Westwood
I can't see the point, we all know they're not from the aforementioned designers so why mention them?
is it because we're all perceived as stupid and will think that if we're told it's NOT a Chloe etc. we'll associate it with that designer somehow?
I mean, are we likely to buy it and tell everyone it's not a..............(fill in the blank) I don't think so!

Some of the jewelry he's selling tonight is beyond awful. I actually think its worse than the normal tat he's lumbered with.

I can't see the point, we all know they're not from the aforementioned designers so why mention them?
is it because we're all perceived as stupid and will think that if we're told it's NOT a Chloe etc. we'll associate it with that designer somehow?
I mean, are we likely to buy it and tell everyone it's not a..............(fill in the blank) I don't think so!

Indeed deedee.

I think it's time a regulatory opinion was given on this latest squalid tactic.

No other shopping channel does this.

I don't know who's thought this one up but I can't get my head round the reasoning for it.

If they're selling their usual CZ rings etc. they don't say it's NOT a diamond, they say it sparkles like a diamond and looks like a diamond.

I suppose they can't say the bag is like a Chloe/Mulberry but they want to put a designer name in somewhere, so they say it's NOT Chloe/Mulberry. We all know what NOT means, so what's the bliddy point of it :confused2:

I don't know who's thought this one up but I can't get my head round the reasoning for it.

If they're selling their usual CZ rings etc. they don't say it's NOT a diamond, they say it sparkles like a diamond and looks like a diamond.

I suppose they can't say the bag is like a Chloe/Mulberry but they want to put a designer name in somewhere, so they say it's NOT Chloe/Mulberry. We all know what NOT means, so what's the bliddy point of it :confused2:

It's no doubt to plant a seed in the minds of what I would politely describe as less sophisticated shoppers.

And it's vile, and needs to stop.

And I suppose if you were just flicking channels and happened to hear the designer names but didn't hear the 'NOT'

Crafty

It's as sly as the JPD/Macy's crap.

And conclusive proof, if we actually needed it, that despite all the improvements (that were forced on them) Sit Up haven't changed at all.

But equally Sit Up need to note that WE haven't changed either, make no mistake :wink:

I can imagine it now: The worry angel music in the background - "Aaaah aaaahhh", then Peter Simon starts swinging his Thomas Earnshaw pocket watch - "You are feeling sleepy...."

Ha Ha, very funny.

Well it is so long as they don;t do it!

Peter Simon salivating over the chicken and potatoes being taken out of the Halogen OVen that James Russell was selling just now made me laugh and throw up at the same time. :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back