Our old friend the Elemis TSV back again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well the champagne is in the fridge and we're just off to the flicks if the road isn't flooded. The conservatory roof is still leaking so fingers crossed the kittens can find high ground in there if necessary.

Yes Tristar as Capirossi says, you really do seem to dislike women who have done well for themselves.

Carmel is spoilt
Keeley up herself and a madame. Runs two salons in different countries and is very successful. But you have never actually tried Elemis, but it is overpriced. But the people who use it are happy with it and will pay the prices. Its their choice what they want to buy.

Yet, Tova who has done well for herself and lives a glamous life is fine by your standards. She doesn't go on air without her special lighting, oh there was once but that was a mistake.

Julian is a manly man which you like. But only last month you said Florian from L'Artisan Parfumeur was a DREAMBOAT. Wouldn't actually call him a manly man, metro sexual and well presented.

Last edited:
Semms Keeley is one of the untouchables around here. Well in my book she is a pain and no I cannot justify spending over £50 on a pot of pro collagen cream and I wouldnt let her anywhere near my 'jib'

There is a male range Tristar, men don't tend to use the PCMC.

Also remember after the whole situation with QVC and Graham, personal nasty comments could have a backlash effect for this site. Critic the products etc no problem, but be careful what nasty personal comments you make. Just takes QVC or Elemis to voice concern about this site.

I dont like restirctions on freedom of speech. I think we can voice opinions on presenters, both positive and negative, and I contribute both in equal measure.

What the hell is this? we can only say nice things? I have never broken a rule of the forum, so can some of these self appointed mods get off my back. Wouldnt it be boring if we all had to like Keeley Aydin

This isn't addressed specifically at you Tristar so please don't think so, but yesterday Tiddly asked a question 'Where does free speech end and bullying begin?' - its a good question and one we have to seriously consider before we as members screw everything up for Graham and the forum.

I planned to raise a thread with this title for the New Year but felt that now might be the right time to say this.

On the 'leave it to Sazza' point - Sazza isn't well and any in any case can't always be everywhere, so is it not reasonable for another member to question 'tone' if it might otherwise be detrimental to the reputation of ST? Sometimes its easy to get carried away with our comments once our gander is up and someone else may see that better than us.

Just a thought...

Interesting. From what I can see Tristar has said nothing out of the ordinary to what I have seen on these pages generally. I wonder why some posters threads and comments are highlighted as being 'not acceptable' and others are deemed to be 'acceptable'. Just a thought.

to say in general we only 'critique' products on here and not presenters is absolute tosh.

whether it's right or wrong, can we at least get real? there's another new thread running about the very subject for crying out loud.

ST is here for positive and negative comments and that is about all things shopping telly!

As Debrajane said Graham and I can't always be here 24/7 and we can sometimes miss posts so it is really helpful if you see something that has been posted that you think is inappropriate that you report it so it brings it to our attention.

So lets look forward to 2013 eh??? :nod:

Everyone’s a grown up here and there is no need to mollycoddle. I’m all for free speech but that doesn’t necessarily mean one gets a free pass from consequences. Hopefully this isn’t the main reason for the disaffiliation.

It’s understandable being in the limelight one is bound to get valid or biased criticism – unwelcome or not. I can’t remember which post but had to laugh about the one resemblance to a big red tomato..LOL. However, to critique beyond the individual is crossing the line in my opinion. For example, Carmen and Kelly’s marriage/husband. Non recognised Northern Cyprus. Does it really matter if they are just lovers. So much spite and negativity. Most people are cohabiting these days including the youths.

Oooh..scandal..Keeleygate. Will have to have a read sometime with a bowl of popcorn in hand. Of course she’s bound to get the biggest backlash being the spokesperson for Elemis on QVC. Most likely she was given the reply by HQ? Have anyone tried to pose the same questions direct to Elemis? http://www.elemis.com/OurStory/mindsbehindthemaking.aspx

I’m neutral where Keeley, Elemis and all other presenters/brands are concerned on QVC. Just in case the avid supporter retort keep coming through again and again. :) I like, I buy. And no, I’m not the PC police. :p

*gets off the soap box*

Have a great countdown and a Happy New Year!!!!!

It's back...... Again. "We thought we were losing all the stock but we've been able to get it back again!" Said DF.

In other words "I was lying desperately to get you to buy"

£49.92 still on 4 pays

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back