Our old friend the Elemis TSV back again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeleygate was before my time on here and its a longggggggg thread so I`ll save it for later. As for her living or working here or abroad, who cares ? We all have to live somewhere and usually in the same place as our husband or partner if we have one, seems logical to me she`d be wherever he is. Nowadays people can have businesses at the other side of the world because they pay someone else to manage it for them so that`s no big deal either.
There sometimes seems to be conflicting comments on ST from some people when they say one thing one day then say something completely different another day and often contradict themselves. Its quite funny at times like playing " spot the reality " with a prize for the first person to spot it cos the writer generally doesn`t. My dad had a phrase I`ve often used ie," why do people often open their gob simply to change feet ? "

Hangs head in shame!

I just spent a very pleasant half hour with a cuppa and a piece of black cherry frangipani tart (2 pieces, actually) reliving Keeleygate. It was way back in February. How time flies. Cracking thread though!

I dont care for her one little bit. I dont apologise for it. She is a madame who seems to have forgotten her bare 'roots'. I seem to be gettig a lot of dislikes for this, obviously a lot of elemis/Keely fans!

I am not a Keely fan and we are all free to like and dislike presenters however it is the way we put our views across that causes offence.

I dont care for her one little bit. I dont apologise for it. She is a madame who seems to have forgotten her bare 'roots'. I seem to be gettig a lot of dislikes for this, obviously a lot of elemis/Keely fans!

I think it's more to do with you constantly hating everyone and everything in sight Tristar! It's becoming extremely tiresome and putting people off the forum.

And what are her bare roots?! Are we back to being bitter and jealous about those who have done better than ourselves again? :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I am not a Keely fan and we are all free to like and dislike presenters however it is the way we put our views across that causes offence.
I'm not a fan either but I don't really see why she is being labelled as "a Madame" or moody so the criticism seems a bit unfair.

well I thought we were all allowed to air our opinions and as for Me, personally putting people off the forum. well thats harsh and if its true then I better push off. Also, incidentally, there are many many people I like, if you read my posts capriossi you would know I like many people!

well I thought we were all allowed to air our opinions and as for Me, personally putting people off the forum. well thats harsh and if its true then I better push off. Also, incidentally, there are many many people I like, if you read my posts capriossi you would know I like many people!

Tristar you're perfectly entitled to post what you like, within the rules of the forum, just like anyone else. And from what I've seen you've posted as many complimentary or positive comments as you have negative.

as far as i'm concerned, unless it's something nasty directed at another forum member, everyone is entitled to say whatever they want. can't we just agree to disagree sometimes? no-one should feel frced off the forum.

Just airing my opinion that's all. I am not offended that you don't like my opinion. I was merely pointing out the probable reason for all your dislikes.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Any negative comment about Keeley will attract a load of dislikes because she has many avid (rabid?) supporters.

It was just the comment that I was putting peope off the forum with my views, that I thought was out of order to say. Keeley gets right up my nose!

Thanks for the head up. Yes seems Keeley is well liked. I dont mind being in a minority. She is up herself

Latest posts

Back