Our old friend the Elemis TSV back again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the bag is really nice quality. the dry oil (which is not dry at all) is growing on me. still smells of old fashioned avon thogh!

When i ordered the TSV i was nearly positive that i'd paid it in full, but it was easy pay, so thought silly
me i'd made a mistake, :glass: and then i gave in and ordered another one this week, and definately didn't
choose easy pay, so they just phoned to see about an easy pay, which is over a week late, and i asked
why all these payments are late, and its cause they're busy. Surely rubbish, its set up in a bank. Anyway
i queried the recent Elemis set and they've done easy pay again, which i know i did not request. Did
speed buy, and doesn't give you this option, so why are they doing this. I can't be the only one this
has happened too. Has the elemis saga turned their heads

When i ordered the TSV i was nearly positive that i'd paid it in full, but it was easy pay, so thought silly
me i'd made a mistake, :glass: and then i gave in and ordered another one this week, and definately didn't
choose easy pay, so they just phoned to see about an easy pay, which is over a week late, and i asked
why all these payments are late, and its cause they're busy. Surely rubbish, its set up in a bank. Anyway
i queried the recent Elemis set and they've done easy pay again, which i know i did not request. Did
speed buy, and doesn't give you this option, so why are they doing this. I can't be the only one this
has happened too. Has the elemis saga turned their heads

I may have dreamt this but I thought I read something on their website or somewhere that if you speed buy an item and it is offered on easy pay then you automatically get it on Ez pay whether you have requested it or not, but I may be mistaken, apologies if info is wrong

I may have dreamt this but I thought I read something on their website or somewhere that if you speed buy an item and it is offered on easy pay then you automatically get it on Ez pay whether you have requested it or not, but I may be mistaken, apologies if info is wrong

that's correct, I've had EP loads of times yet I've never asked for it - it's because I speed pay. I've also seen this written down somewhere that this is what they default to.

that's correct, I've had EP loads of times yet I've never asked for it - it's because I speed pay. I've also seen this written down somewhere that this is what they default to.
Damm......... you mean i could be wrong. :glass::song: I thought it was the other way round and you had to request easy pays LOL

Last edited:
I have given in and bought it. I didn't on the TSV because I couldn't get online with my bank (some gremlin) and I wanted to see how my money was fixed before committing myself. I am a Clinique girl but wanted to see if the PCMC is worth the hyphe. We shall see!

Inge

it may not be justified but i'm a bit miffed . The day Elemis was the TSV. it was relentless promotion of what. an amazing bargain it was for one day only. I'm not denying it was good value but it takes the feeling of grabbing a bargain not so sweet, when its back again so soon for a few pounds more.

It wasn't for one day only though as it went on sale prior to TSV day as well. Because of this and the fact that the TSVs reappear as Hot Picks for ever more after their TSV airing I just don't bother buying unless it is a kit that I'll use all the products from. Remember that the YC set of two "cook book" type votive sets were held at a "special price" after airing and have just been on the Q website and see the same can be said of the last Laura Geller TSV as well.

Iv asked before and I will ask again, in case anybody knows this. Does Kealey live in the UK or has she abandoned the salon and took to living in he non recognised Northern Cyprus with her Turkish Cypriot lover! oh er, sorry he is her husband now. I feel sorry for him, she is such a moody you know what. I never tried Elemis nor bought it for others, seems very overpriced

Iv asked before and I will ask again, in case anybody knows this. Does Kealey live in the UK or has she abandoned the salon and took to living in he non recognised Northern Cyprus with her Turkish Cypriot lover! oh er, sorry he is her husband now. I feel sorry for him, she is such a moody you know what. I never tried Elemis nor bought it for others, seems very overpriced
To put your mind at rest, she lives in Cyprus with her husband, but keeps her salon over in England

She travels back and forth seeing some clients in her salon and doing the QVC shows.

How do you know she is moody?

She comes across as quite happy when on QVC, no doubt because she is making Elemis bucket loads of sales.

Elemis is no more over priced than many of the other brands QVC sell, in fact compared to say Perricone its cheap. There are always offers on Elemis online or in stores.

Come on now. Why do you have to be so spiteful. First it was Carmen and now Keeley's marriage. Why does it bother you where she live even if it's Timbuktu? Your dislike for her as previously stated to not give the brand a go and Elemis price point may not be your cup of tea...Have a good day.

I think she is a bit of a madame. So are you saying she lives in Cyprus but goes to work in her salon? how, bit of a commute. Elemis is very expensive, in my humble opinion.

And how is it any of your business if she chooses to fly back for the QVC shows and special clients?

I think she is a bit of a madame.

Think what you like, you do not know her. Jimmy Saville came across as a friendly guy who did so much for charity, look how that turned out! People judged him from his TV shows etc.

I think she is a bit of a madame. So are you saying she lives in Cyprus but goes to work in her salon? how, bit of a commute. Elemis is very expensive, in my humble opinion.

It's cheaper than a lot of high end skincare - like Gatineaux or whatever it's called.

You've obviously taken a dislike to Keeley. I think she is good fun myself, I love watching her and Ali.

I wish I had the opportunity to live in a different country with a warm climate. She has the best of both worlds, home in Cypress with the opportunity to pop over to the business every now and again. What a nice life :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

At the end of the day, it's up to her whether or not she commutes?? Why are you so interested or bothered??

Why is she a madam? I'm not her biggest fan but she has never given me that vibe.

Latest posts

Back