Our old friend the Elemis TSV back again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I saw her. I read here somewhere , maybe this thread, that Alison had looked a little uncomfy when she was presenting it, yet our dear old Debbie Flint, has no such qualms about selling (fibbing?) she was on a right roll going on about the kits availability.

It would be interesting to know how long ago that comment had been posted on FB - before or after some of the comments on ST?

Yes I saw her. I read here somewhere , maybe this thread, that Alison had looked a little uncomfy when she was presenting it, yet our dear old Debbie Flint, has no such qualms about selling (fibbing?) she was on a right roll going on about the kits availability.

On the 11:pM show last night Alison looked to have no qualms about flogging this again.
I'm sure I heard her say that Q had sold 92,000.
At 50 quid a throw (not counting P&P) that's a lot of dosh

It was Friday I believe it was mentioned on FB, they were joking about it being back again. So AY must have said as some point on air about asking for QVC not to let it go back to Elemis. They were joking on FB that it might turn up as the next TSV:grin:, if they cannot sell it out.

It was Friday I believe it was mentioned on FB, they were joking about it being back again. So AY must have said as some point on air about asking for QVC not to let it go back to Elemis. They were joking on FB that it might turn up as the next TSV:grin:, if they cannot sell it out.
Thanks Donna so after the ST comments then... so someone covering themselves then...

Latest posts

Back