Our old friend the Elemis TSV back again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I gave the oil away, to someone who loved the balm the last time it appeared. But jasmine and I are not very friendly, I need sandalwood and cedar to come beat it down into behaving on me.

Its going to take ages to shift these. Most people who wanted it bought it on the day.

Last edited:
When is this going to be a tsv?
It was a TSV Louise, about a couple of weeks back but don't worry if you've missed ias they seem to be selling it for literally a couple of quid more only & still on 4 easy pays. I have to say the recession must be biting hard as the last 2 years they have all but sold out of the Elemis TSV with just enough for a beauty day airing left. It's a very good TSV I think too. I bought my usual 5 as I really enjoy using them & give 2 as pressies x.

When is this going to be a tsv?

My god louise66 you must be the only person on the planet who didnt know about it. The build up to he TSV was everywhere, they launched it before midnight, presented it about every 30 minutes, threw every incentive at it (easy pay, buy more save more) and it STILL didnt sell out.

I blame Keeley :0)

My god louise66 you must be the only person on the planet who didnt know about it. The build up to he TSV was everywhere, they launched it before midnight, presented it about every 30 minutes, threw every incentive at it (easy pay, buy more save more) and it STILL didnt sell out.

You're brave. Remember what happened last time saint Keeley was criticised on here.:giggle:

You're brave. Remember what happened last time saint Keeley was criticised on here.:giggle:

Oh Yes!

metoo-1.jpg

It was fabulous!

Workin' in infinity with the kin, on a night, on an evenin' but the kits for everyone really.

It was a TSV Louise, about a couple of weeks back but don't worry if you've missed ias they seem to be selling it for literally a couple of quid more only & still on 4 easy pays. I have to say the recession must be biting hard as the last 2 years they have all but sold out of the Elemis TSV with just enough for a beauty day airing left. It's a very good TSV I think too. I bought my usual 5 as I really enjoy using them & give 2 as pressies x.

How much was it Nikki at tsv price? I bought the elemis tsv over a year ago - probably you did too - containing the monoio moisture melt oil and bath elixir and, if they had that on again, I would buy it. The oil and bath elixir are so warm and ideal for the christmas mood. What are the ones in this tsv like?

Don't forget the numerous emails we received that day.

How much was it Nikki at tsv price? I bought the elemis tsv over a year ago - probably you did too - containing the monoio moisture melt oil and bath elixir and, if they had that on again, I would buy it. The oil and bath elixir are so warm and ideal for the christmas mood. What are the ones in this tsv like?
It has gone up in price by about £3.50 compared to when it was a TSV.

So much for QVC s delivery for Christmas promise FFS

I ordered 2 more on Saturday morning dispatched on MONDAY, it's now Thursday and feck all received to date

It has gone up in price by about £3.50 compared to when it was a TSV.

It's very good BB but not got 100ml of body oil this time just 50ml but it's got another bath soak instead.
It's got pc marine cream 30ml
1 nourishing milk shower cream 300ml
1 quiet mind bath soak/ elixir also 300ml
1 full size pro radiance pump cleanser
1 50 ml body oil, smells of jasmine, it's ok but I prefer the manoi moisure melt.
Both bath items are absolute heaven tho :happy:
Oh & it's got 50ml of the rose gentle face exfoliator, lovely too.
All in all still a stonking buy in my opinion especially on 4 easy pays xx.

Latest posts

Back