Older Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
I don't know if this has been discussed here before this, I saw an older "blonde" presenter a couple of times on QVC. Is she her to stay? Does anyone know more about her? I don't even know her name, sorry. If there is a mention about her elsewhere, please give me the link to it :bear:

She might even have her own teeth still. :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

Didn't you know 'old' in this lovely country of ours is anything over 30----- & that is pushing it! If you have grey hair ( must dye mine pink aka Helen Mirren!) otherwise you are INVISIBLE!

I wasn't interested in the show so didn't watch fully but from what I did see she seemed very good

Years and years ago QVC did have an older presenter named Hilary (from memory she would have been late 50s early 60s) but she didn't last long. Will look out for this 43 year old crock haha!

http://www.jackiekabler.com/

Hope this help, and yes she is here to stay.....

Thank you, Kathy, that was very helpful:bear:

hardly bleedin old is it 43? sweet baby jesus:mysmilie_503:

Oh, dear, I have really gone and done it now:sad::mysmilie_487::mysmilie_477::mysmilie_512:

She might even have her own teeth still. :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

:mysmilie_476::mysmilie_483:

43, old???? Erm don't think so!!

:mysmilie_847:

wonder if she's still got her own hips and knees too..?!

:mysmilie_516:

Didn't you know 'old' in this lovely country of ours is anything over 30----- & that is pushing it! If you have grey hair ( must dye mine pink aka Helen Mirren!) otherwise you are INVISIBLE!

:mysmilie_477:

OMG. Knackers yard for me then.

:mysmilie_468::mysmilie_477:

same for me and then straight into a Findus Lasagne!

:mysmilie_468::mysmilie_477:

I did not mean it like that you know, I only saw her for a few mins, not close up and she looked "older" to me . I said older, I could not really say "who is the young" could I? But I liked her voice and that is why I wanted to know who she was
I hope you all are not really cross with me:happy::bear:

Latest posts

Back