New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A word of warning chaps! I have just come off the phone from Customer Services.

I ordered a Zumba set on the web, its available on 4 easy payments. It arrived today, but my docket did not mention the easy pay. I was told by CS that if you order using express checkout on the website, you do not get the easy pay, you have to use the other option. i always order on the website and previously I automatically got the easy pay, but not now apparently.

Oh well, lucky I had enough on the credit card! I mentioned that I thought the new website was terrible and some of the pages were hard for me to read as the print is so small. The poor girl almost agreed with me and said its all trial and error at the moment and that they are struggling too. I would imagine they are getting some really bolshy phone calls (not by me, I might add). You really earn your money working in a call centre.

It's back and worse than ever!!! Having had the new website for two weeks, I went back to the original version for a week - bliss. Today, horror, I have the new one back. Tried looking a couple of things up - search was useless. TV Guide still wrong - god help me if I want to buy off the web, going by other peoples experiences. With all the money QVC make, surely they could manage to get it right by now. I am feeling cranky enough at the moment having broken my shoulder just over a week ago (managed to fall flat on my face crossing a car park - and no I wasn't drunk!!) and I don't have the patience to negotiate this travesty of a website!! Rant over

Huh! I have the original website on Firefox but the new one on Chromium, weird! Ah, no matter! lol
I will however bear in mind Itchy's experience of EPs not working when using the Express Checkout option on the new site however! :up:

I tried to order something I buy regularly, via TCB, and when I found the item on the website there was no item number. After several attempts I rang to order online (the 50 40 30 number.) She asked me what the item number was and I said the new website wasn't showing it so I didn't know. Half way through the conversation I tried the site again and the item number showed up in all its glory so I said "Thanks, I've found it now so will order online." However, my parting shot was "By the way, I'm not that impressed with the new website."

I then ordered it online via TCB. I'm just glad we don't get charged for phone calls when trying to sort their 'issues' out because ordering online should be easy - not a fiasco.

Thanks Itchy. I ordered the one time only last friday, of the Greenpan set, which
was on 3 easy payments, by the express order system on the internet, and when
i checked my payments made from bank account , i noticed they"d taken the
whole money £36.95. Now i know why, if i"d have realised this i"d have phoned
up and used my July12 code, and id had £10.00 of , so i missed that money of.
Cant be bothered ringing them and explaining it. Think that should have been
pointed out about not getting easy payments if you use express payment button.
BAD....................

Just spent ages typing out a message to Customer Services from the new site about a balls-up on two recent orders only to get an error message when I tried to send it. Ruddy site keeps making me log in to search for things too.

T'is driving me nuts!! :mysmilie_455:

That happened to me yesterday! So I gave up and have just got off the phone to CS after a 15 minute phone call reporting the various errors and glitches. The woman I spoke to was very helpful and acknowledged that there are problems and she said she was passing my issues through to the technical team so I guess we'll see.

Don't know if anyone's had the same thing but my issues were:

Can't see my subscribed show alerts, it takes me to the TV guide page instead!
Can't leave feedback on a review, instead it takes me to a page where I can write a review (haven't even tried that yet!!)
Can't email CS, it just keeps saying that an error has occurred.

All in all, it's driving me mad!! :headbang:

I got so completely hacked off with it that I eventually emailed them to complain.
Thought the fact that one of the complaints was that I hadn't been able to place an order at all might interest them, seeing the(vast :blush:) amount I've spent with them over the years.

After ten(didn't exactly rush) days I got a reply.
They advised me to change my browser from the Safari I use to another, helpfully suggesting one or two alternatives!
Cheeky buggars!!! Why should I have to change browsers from one that I'm happy with & all other websites have no problem with just because they are too incompetent to run an efficient service!

Me also. Wonder if its staying. Very strange, first one, then the other, the first one again. What are they playing at :yawn:

Getting to be the highlight of my day, as i"ve got flu", seeing which website i have on QVC. Think thats
four times its changed from one to the other, very strange :wonder:

Just typed an e mail to customer services then got the oops error message. This happened a few weeks ago as well. Why haven't they got this sorted out . I hate the new website!!! Useless!!! I really avoid going on it, whereas I used to go on it daily. Just can't be bothered anymore. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I got that too Wrongsideof40 ... it was driving me nuts that they couldn't sort it out.
Very glad I seem to have gone back to the old one for the time being. Was able to order something through TopCashBack successfully this afternoon too!

The Quidco link doesn't work with the new site. I tried to use the Contact Us form on Qvcuk.com to report this, and....you've guessed it...that doesn't work either!

Latest posts

Back