More sneakiness?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I believe Jeff is a freelance jewellery designer for various high-end jewellery retailers?
Good luck to him if he has other strings to his bow - I have an idea he is also a designer (but of what? Jewellery?). Could be wrong with this.
Pretty sure that I've heard him talk about his freelance associations with retailers on the Place Vendome in Paris. Quick Google lists all the usual suspects and more (Van Cleef, Cartier, Piaget, Graff, Boucheron, Chaumet, Courbet, Chanel...).

Quick Google lists all the usual suspects and more (Van Cleef, Cartier, Piaget, Graff, Boucheron, Chaumet, Courbet, Chanel...).
What ever happened to Jeeves :p But part one of silliness aside, now to part two. I read that Chaumet (quickly) as Chalomet :p

I believe Jeff is a freelance jewellery designer for various high-end jewellery retailers?
And he still works at stupid o'clock on shopping telly. (Usually).

Thanks - I seem to remember reading some 'blurb' on the presenter page that said he enjoyed designing, although I think most of the presenters have had a go at that at one time or another, it seems to be the done thing for each of them to bring out their own range.

Pretty sure that I've heard him talk about his freelance associations with retailers on the Place Vendome in Paris. Quick Google lists all the usual suspects and more (Van Cleef, Cartier, Piaget, Graff, Boucheron, Chaumet, Courbet, Chanel...).
Well, if he's got some of these names on his CV he should be able to get another presenting job if he gets fed up with Gemporia. Of course, he wouldn't be working with DT and the never-ending supply of jade, but I'm sure he'd learn to cope with that disappointment. :sneaky: :sneaky:

Latest posts

Back