New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

and heres me whos never had the new site

I told you SCW - They don't want to upset us!
They're trying it out on the others first. It will be faultless when it gets to us :happy:

I am on firefox and its still the old website, never been the new one

You're special too Bluebell :happy:

Come to think of it, I'm using Firefox too.
Maybe Firefox won't let Q in with their rubbish site lol

New site on opera and IE and old one on FF and chrome. Blindingly good service as ever from QVC:devil:

i know they had a lot of trouble with the website yesterday and you couldnt order on it and that they were takin manual orders that makes me wonder if they are putting the old site back to try and fix things

The Telegraph
24 Sep 2011
Shop! Mary Portas at QVC

I have a question for QVC. You haven’t had the burden of investing capital in bricks-and-mortar stores, and it doesn't look to me like you’ve invested much in your sets (though all that fake tan doesn’t come cheap), so where has all the money gone? Because it’s certainly not on your website. You have the opportunity to be the Asos or Net-a-Porter of the consumer goods world. But I’m afraid you’re falling far short of the mark.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...consumer/8781787/Shop-Mary-Portas-at-QVC.html

You should see it now Mary! lol

I loved the Mary Portas article, she does make a lot of good points,and the new website is absolutely useless, far worse in my opinion than the previous one, it is much harder to look for something you are interested in, and not at all user friendly, they need to tweek this big style otherwise i think it will put people off, i have found it far less tempting to use and i am sure i am not the only person that feels the same. I have given them some scathing feedback but fear it may be too late!:devil:

I have had the new website for well over a week now (via Google), but today I am back on the old version (BTW I do prefer the original version). Anyone else found the same?

Today the new website is working okay on Google Chrome but on IE it's well and truly F00ked! Can't search, pages won't load, get stuck in an endless loop of being asked to sign in when I already am (that's assuming that page will load) and if I try to add something to basket it say it can't do it (assuming any product page will load).

Their own product links on the site don't load...you know the "you might like" products down the right hand side. Who the hell decided to roll out this hot mess in this state?

Jude xx

Given up on it. Total mess & ****** disgrace they should roll it out when its not even working properly. I do wonder at the intelligence of some of the employees they must have working for them. Couldn't arrange a pee up in a brewery IMO:wonder:

This is what happens when presenters' relatives are employed in place of qualified staff! Being a self-ordained aromatherpist does not equip someone in web-design!

I know, I know; probably Our Sophie or Pipa's 6 year old didn't design it but they obviously didn't select the best person for the job!

Jude xx

It's an absolute flipping nightmare!

I'm on Safari & the site is complete & utter rubbish. Can't order anything at all.

I refuse to ring up, why should I have to. Means going searching for cc as they won't just accept what's on file like web does, have to have numbers quoted. I'm dyslexic when it comes to numbers & can't remember where I've put the stupid card.'

Just been on clearance for 1st time. As said previously. last clicks can no longer be selected.

But worse than this, I wanted to browse ALL the watches in clearance. But I couldn't! I had to select each brand individually, and there were about 20 of them. I just couldn't be bothered, so another possible sale lost.

I've been on the new site for two days now, and I just wish it would work. I spent ages yesterday trying to order, and kept getting messages to say the item was waitlist only, although the item page said it was available, and every couple of goes I was asked to log in again for reasons that elude me. Eventually I gave up.

On my laptop, the time slots on the TV Guide are in such tiny font, I have to put my nose up to the screen to read them. Most of the thumbnails just show as placeholders, indicating a broken link.

There seem to be fewer ways to navigate and search the site, meaning that the user-friendliness is reduced rather than enhanced. Who on earth 'planned' this migration of what must be their second most important selling interface??

I've tried IE and Google Chrome still can't see the new site, but judging by the comments from everyone here that doesn't seem to be a bad thing!

The clearance is useless, even worse than I said above.

I wanted to browse electronics, but then it wanted to know what type of electronics, then it wanted to know what brand.

I just wanted to browse ALL electronic clearance.

Gave up again, haven't got time for all this palaver.

I reported to Quidco the broken link from the Quidco site to QVC and as expected they replied that it was ok now...sigh! I'm sure it does still work for those still accessing the old QVC site.

So I've messaged them again to explain that there are 2 versions of the Q site running atm and their link will become completely obsolete when the new version is fully rolled out....I'm not holding my breath that anything will happen. QVC are saving a few quid in cashback. What's the betting Quidco and SCW will just about adjust to the new shite when they decide to regress the whole sorry mess!

Jude xx

I managed to order the Zumba DVDs earlier (I think). I do agree that the new site is annoying. I often use the QVC tv guide. The new one is horrible. The letters are so small I can hardly read it and I don't like the layout of it either. Another facility I previously used on the home page was 'items from the day (before, not after they had been aired) I can't find that on the home page now. Boo Hiss!!

Latest posts

Back