New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have managed to find the old website after keeping an old email that they sent and logging in to that one thank god!
Hi Nora. If you look back there"s a whole big big thread about the old website, loads of people have complained about it. Not heard from you, so a big WELCOME from me. Barbs

I know there's an earlier thread on this but since we're on the subject......

I've been pretty unimpressed with the web-site ever since it changed and last Sunday (lulu Guinness day!!!) enough was enough and I sent off a pretty strong email to the CEO, giving at least 8 specific examples of where his new web-site was pants! I also stated that it was going to deter otherwise loyal shoppers from shopping with his company and said that, in my opinion, it was a retrograde step!

So far I've had a holding email and also a personal phone call from his office - both stating that it is being looked into so that's encouraging. I'll give them another week and then get back in touch.

BTW, welcome to the forum Nora!:sun:

Just taken 4 attempts to place an order on the new website, kept getting error message and had to start again each time

Mine's showing jewellery & it is the new website I'm lumbered with unfortunately.

I'll have to consult with my IT department (i.e. my husband!!) :happy:

My IT department is my son, and he doesn"t live with me. When i ring him and ask him something about the
computer, i usually get, i dunno, turn it off and on again. ALL the time. Grrrrrrrrr..........

My IT department is my son, and he doesn"t live with me. When i ring him and ask him something about the
computer, i usually get, i dunno, turn it off and on again. ALL the time. Grrrrrrrrr..........

You should worry - we have an entire IT support team at work that we must pay thousands for and that's their standard piece of advice too!!

Latest posts

Back