New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They seem to have morphed both fine and fashion jewellery categories together so it's all just under Jewellery, both on main website and in Clearance. Makes browsing a pain, sometimes I want to look at just silver jewellery, don't want to wade through lots of plastic beads or diamond rings as well.

We know you can do it. We have every faith in you. Take your time.

And remember how many of the twenty six or whatever TSV"S you

got. So your well able. No hurry :cheeky:

Mm. Well if anyone can help im sure there are loads of willing

helpers in the forum, but just take your time, and we all have

every faith in you, if you cant im sure it wont be a problem. We

can all only do our best. Dont mean that to be condesending,

but for you to realise no pressure, hope you dont mind me saying

this as im only new, but ive realsied how much everyone appreciates

your hard work. :rain: heavy here

We all appreciate your hard work SCW but let's not forget our other super-sleuth Sazza who often posts early details of forthcoming TSV's along with other members who occasionally track down the appropriate information. Frankly, I don't know how any of you do it but it's fantastic work so thanks to each and every one of you...........:clapping:

I have the new web site on google chrome, but when signing in to my account it is not a secure site, got the yellow triangle thingy in place of padlock, meaning some things can be hacked by unscrupulous people should they try, million to one chance but hey-ho :doh: ( I am a wee bit paranoid on website security:happy:) On the microsoft one it is still the old web site.

daydreamer

I got the new site after I'd cleared down all history/cookies/temp files etc on IE (I was doing that before I knew about the QVC site anyway). Then I had to type the URL into the search bar and - hey presto - new site. Wish I hadn't now, it seems much slower to load.

What a rubbish site. Just tried to do something on my account , I got the oops error message. Then I tried to e mail them regarding a faulty item, tried to send the e mail and got the oops error again. Aaarrgghh:headbang:
It's worse than their old one, that was bad enough!

The new site has eventually appeared on my computer (I was beginning to feel left out. :wink:) When I'm really bored I may peruse it fully, but I have plenty of other things I'd prefer to do before I do that, especially if the site's not 'behaving itself.' I cannot 'be doing' with so-called improvements that turn out to be anything but, and from what some posters have said on here the new site certainly isn't all 'bells and whistles.'

Hate the fact that I have to sign in in full everytime. On the old site it was just putting the 1st letter then clicking on the full user name in the box and pin number popped up as well. I can't remember my customer number everytime (I now have to use my e-mail address). Also when a show is on I like to look at the products on the website at the same time. Don't seem to be able to do this anymore. Thumbs down from me

In the new web, I could not see the last clicks, but when I clicked on Clearance, there were many "special prices" which I assume are last clicks, but then there were some last clicks in it too:confused: I suppose they are just getting things sorted out.

The TSV (LG scanner mouse) is "No longer available" in the new website. It doesn't even show the price it was ! :down:
But it is in stock in the colour black in the old website (the good old one :up:), with all the details (QVC price, TSV price, p&p price).

Is there a way (a link, anything !) to go back to the old website in IE ?

Please Please Please !!!
:flower::flower::flower:

The TSV (LG scanner mouse) is "No longer available" in the new website. It doesn't even show the price it was ! :down:
But it is in stock in the colour black in the old website (the good old one :up:), with all the details (QVC price, TSV price, p&p price).

Is there a way (a link, anything !) to go back to the old website in IE ?

Please Please Please !!!
:flower::flower::flower:

sadly there aint or not that i know of

What's happening? I had the new website yesterday, but today I'm back with the old one??? :wonder:

Latest posts

Back