New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not blonde although I do have the occasional 'senior' moment but it doesn't look any different to me either.

it doesn't look any different to me. I've checked my saved link and also googled a new link and deleted cookies - just looks the same to me.

I'm glad it's not just me ........ I've done all of that too and nothing's changed on either computer.

There's now a Wish List section

I wish they'd sort their site out! :wink:

I had an email - - - they are rolling out the new website gradually to different people at different times.

They have taken up something I complained about, and will make finding the TSV easier on the home page.

Appears you can cancel Advanced Orders direct from "My Account" on the Website now rather than having to ring in ... guess this may be the same for Waitlist orders too ... quite a nice feature :nod:

I've just had the new QVC website today !

But now it's impossible to use the web links from the 202 wonderful pages of New Beauty Items ! :sad:
Is there any way to make them still work ?

:flower::flower:

It keeps telling me I need to log in before I can search for anything now ... and then saying my session has timed out when I do. A few teething troubles me thinks :thinking:

Yay, I got it!! I have been hankering after a wishlist for ages!! I plan to fill it with things I think I want, then talk myself out of them, saving a fortune :whew:

Seems OK again for me now and I can search from the new Q site without logging in but I can't get any of the New Beauty Product links to open for me from here :confused:

dont you mean fill it with Lulu Guniness handbags then pick which one you want? loool

Ian you know me too well :cool: :wink:

That's exactly what I have done, hehe!!! :blush:

I have just tried to post a review and it asks me to chose a nickname. When I put my usual one in it says 'nickname already taken'. Grr! I am logged in and everything. Oh well, their loss eh?! :grin:

BTW SCW - it's arrived :sun:

Oh, and I just tried to email them about this issue and got Oops! We're sorry - an error has occurred. Please try again using the options below. :wonder:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back