Morning everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm here too!! Although no food or booze for me. I'll just sit quietly (maybe) in the corner with a cup of tea and a blankie!!

Anyone done any shopping today?!

Me and hub just decided that next year we are doing xmas dinner in an Indian - Wooh ooh!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Having done an Indian christmas dinner for the last two years I can highy recommend it. Such wonderful food and service and we haven't paid more than £40 for a lot of food, coffees and extra wine. That's for two as well.

hi linda - gawd, that sounds awful. why is there a repeat performance? here, have some vodka jelly....

I'm very close to my sis and like to spend time with her - we had a laugh in the kitchen on our own when the yorkshires came out of the oven looking like ice pucks! Next year she'll listen to me and buy Aunt Bessie's ! Just popping over for lunch tomorrow so not stressful.

I'm off into the kitchen now - I've got a can of ready-mixed gin and tonic in the fridge, just fancy it with some cheese and bikkies.

sleep well everyone.

Linda xx

Hope everyone had a good day. We got back at around 7.30 and I have only just managed to get four over excited, over tired children to sleep. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The party's over, its time to call it a day . everyone is away to bed, and what does nahdo mean,

i think its welsh. hope i'm not still drunk from the werthers yesterday, i promise i stopped

drinking at about 20.00 hours capi. Capi's in bed, snarly in pj's and don't tell anyone but i

think that its janie who is drunk, she's been in the corner near the cat dish all night (thats were

the werthers vodka is) she thinks i haven't seen her, but i miss nothing

Sorry I'm late, house full of hungry teenagers to see to. Anyone still lurking in the corner behind the sofa?

merry xmas sparkles - i bet you've had a busy day!

Very busy yes! Merry Christmas Janie, hope you've had a fantastic day. I'm just glad to be out of my 'mums' house tbh :) sat with my feet up now while hubby makes me a drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Janie, you sound as if you've been having fun. I'm pretty much sober but I'll have one of what you're drinking so I can catch up lol

Debra Jane, i.m so glad you turned up. janie has been at the werthers vodka all night, and i

can't get her away from it. I think i'm going to ring the AA in the morning about her. She's

even burping as i type. Hope you don't think we're all drunks on the site, she's even

accussed tink about some men or something. And she thinks craig is the TSV selling buns

so what more can i say, help help help

hi debra jane - vodka jelly? i'd offer you a mince pie but barbs sat on 'em.

sparkles - i hope mother was reasonable (((hugs)))

Thanks Janie make mine a large one, kids are watching one of those Fadt & Furious driving movies on the tele and have got it up loud. I'll give the mince pies a miss of you don't mind ...

Did we all get anything nice for Christmas? Hubbie bought me an HID kit for my car to make the lights brighter so I'm a happy bunny

most people told me we wouldn't do pressies this year cos of the expense i've had with louis. had a few nice little things - candles, perfume and a snood in my fav colour.

what's a HID kit?

I got a lovely silver necklace, same as Liz Earle's. Like a starfish, picked it myself of course, and
a Lulu G coin purse red with shoe on it , the small one, so i'm very very happy

most people told me we wouldn't do pressies this year cos of the expense i've had with louis. had a few nice little things - candles, perfume and a snood in my fav colour.

what's a HID kit?
It's a replacement headlight kit to make the lights brighter a bit like LED lights, it's a stupid thing but a bit of a triumph as hubbie said he thought I should leave the lights as they were but then he's not the one squinting in the dark - in the end he surprised me with it !!

I got a lovely silver necklace, same as Liz Earle's. Like a starfish, picked it myself of course, and
a Lulu G coin purse red with shoe on it , the small one, so i'm very very happy
Sounds lovely SparklyBarbs. You had a good day until you realised you were the one stuck with getting drunk Janie home lol?

Latest posts

Back