Morning everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bunsen burner from the hospital lab perhaps??!! I think I'll stick to cranberry juice with mine....

Janie, has the weather improved in Dorset/Hants? I read that Sway was badly affected, that's quite close to the place we stay....

ok barbs - will try that tomorrow - and you know you sat on them - so you could eat them all.

nighties :drunk:

Bunsen burner from the hospital lab perhaps??!! I think I'll stick to cranberry juice with mine....

Janie, has the weather improved in Dorset/Hants? I read that Sway was badly affected, that's quite close to the place we stay....

nope - still a lot of flooding and more rain on the way......

Night girlies, and fellas, work calls tomorrow late, sleep well everyone xx

Sorry to hear that. Hope all our fellow forumites have escaped the flooding - my old schoolfriend's son and his family (four kids!) have had to evacuate their home in Gloucester!

just munched my way through a whole bag of gold coins (choccie variety). Feel sick and got indigestion, must go to bed. Eric went ages ago (he's an elderly cat now, needs his sleep !).

goodnight everyone

Linda xxx

I am sorry that I missed the party!! it sounds as though you had FUN, FUN and even more fun. What with vodka, mince pies and all the rest.
I wasn't feeling up to much celebrating so we had a very quiet day, walked on the beach and saw an amazing rainbow over the sand dunes which reminded me of Ruby.
I am having a quiet day at home catching up on the house work and washing.
Then I will take the dogs out to the downs, and maybe cook a turkey pie.

Nice to hear you all made the best of Christmas Day. We didn`t eat til gone 6pm because we had a non stop stream of visitors so I decided it was simply best to wait til they`d all been and gone.
Who got one of the multi million Bayliss and Harding sets being sold ? I did lol
Oh and my sis bought me some perfume which I felt obliged to spritz when she gave it to me and then I had a headache because it was one of those annoying smells you simply want to wash off. Kenzo Amour .... not nice on me : (
It was a busy but enjoyable afternoon, nice to see my husband`s children and grandchildren, my sis and her family and one of my sons staying with us til tomorrow. Another son is visiting today but sadly my oldest son is too far away to visit so we skyped and I chatted to my grndkids which made my Christmas morning. They were so excited !

Stranded in Wootton Bassett. Nearest station is Swindon. A nightmare to get here, bus replacements for 1st 80 miles then 2 trains with changing at Bristol.

But now there are no trains back from Swindon to Bristol either, as well as the other problems!!!

Atmosphere getting a bit fractious too, plans were to come back tomorrow, now impossible for the forseeable future.

But on the bright side, I had a hand-painted card from OH showing a parcel in the shape of a crown (although I didn't guess what it could be for ages). Then I was given a CROWN, but unfortunately only about 3 inches high.

All the rest of the presents are back home.

Ah, you poor thing, Strato. Must be terrible travelling today (((hugs))). Hope you get back soon. And safely! I just watched 2 cartoons from 1951/2 Bugs/Daffy and Sylvester on 5* and Oh, it was so enjoyable. Made my day. =^.^=

http://www.rosalilium.com/2011/10/how-to-make-toffee-vodka/

I've been on night duty Christmas Eve so Christmas Day was a bit pants,but...........
Jabba made up for it yesterday WooHoo

Belated Christmas Wishes to all

Thank you for this, I was intrigued by all the talk of toffee vodka at the ST party on Christmas day but Janie was preoccupied under the table by the time I got there and SparklyBarbs had her hands full ha ha ...

Thank you for this, I was intrigued by all the talk of toffee vodka at the ST party on Christmas day but Janie was preoccupied under the table by the time I got there and SparklyBarbs had her hands full ha ha ...

Yes and Capirossi had a blankee round her, and snarly had her jammas on, and Tink was sniffing and coughing, and me and janie were
slightly blocked . But we had a laugh.

well really.........:angel:

Yes and Capirossi had a blankee round her, and snarly had her jammas on, and Tink was sniffing and coughing, and me and janie were
slightly blocked . But we had a laugh.

If you'd turned those flamin lights up SparklyBarbs instead of just relying on fairy lights and Yankee tea lights I would have seen the others huddling in blankets - I thought they'd all gone home!! Lol

Latest posts

Back