Morning everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks snarly, got the hugs and starting to feel human again, phew. A big hug ((( ))))
back to you, and a miaow from Hopey, who is eating her turkey dried food, no expense
spared LOL xx BarklySparbs

Happy Christmas all. A very quiet day here and will be glad when it's over with. Wishing everyone the very best and get well thoughts to anyone under the weather or just feeling down and anxious. I've got my traditional Xmas headache now (and I'm tee total too!) so tea, bath and Downton Abbey and bed :grin:

Only 6.24pm and OH has gone to bed :sleepy: Feeling a bit fed up now as we have no family within 100 miles and so it's just me. Went out for a curry for our dinner which was lovely but nothing happening now. Ah well, maybe I'll have a wee nosey at the sales online and try out OH's christmas whisky :giggle:

Have a nice evening everyone.

CC

Evening everyone, hope you have all had a good day. Just woke up after my BIG dinner lol. Now just wondering what I can nibble now. My spare 'tyre' has inflated a lot today and I just can't think how quickly that tube of smarties has emptied.......:cheeky: Enjoy the rest of your evening xx

Only 6.24pm and OH has gone to bed :sleepy: Feeling a bit fed up now as we have no family within 100 miles and so it's just me. Went out for a curry for our dinner which was lovely but nothing happening now. Ah well, maybe I'll have a wee nosey at the sales online and try out OH's christmas whisky :giggle:

Have a nice evening everyone.

CC
Comeon now CC get that christmas whiskey down ya. Its only once a year, and there's loads of sales on, M & S, Lulu G, L'Occitane,,
take your pick, and spend spend spend. Maybe your OH will come down when he's had a nap. :)

Smarties???? We always used to get those tubes of smarties and jelly tots when we were kids - more years ago than I care to think. Hmmmm, there's a ton of sweeties in the kitchen which I'm only considering because the big bag of peanuts has far more calories. I am not a choccie fan however, so the nuts may be nibbled ooeer.

CC

Comeon now CC get that christmas whiskey down ya. Its only once a year, and there's loads of sales on, M & S, Lulu G, L'Occitane,,
take your pick, and spend spend spend. Maybe your OH will come down when he's had a nap. :)

LOL and just as you wrote that here he is. "You haven't been at my whisky have you???" He he he he he. Yes. I also bought a LG bag in the sale. Even bigger he he he. Well it's my money from my knitting so no cost to OH. I see Grease is now on the TV so better go watch. Thanks for cheering me Barbs!

Summer loving had me a blast la la la

cc

.............running into the room......isn't the party at 7:00?? am i late?

hope you've all had a lovely day or at the very least, bearable.

big (((hugs))) to all.

vodka and werthers?? blimey :sweat:

.............running into the room......isn't the party at 7:00?? am i late?

hope you've all had a lovely day or at the very least, bearable.

big (((hugs))) to all.

vodka and werthers?? blimey :sweat:
Seems were the only ones at the party janie, we're no mates janie and barbs. he he.
Yes you melt the werthers and then add the vodka and freeze. My DD also did it in
pear drops and m and m's. The internet you get them, my OH has been drinking them
all day. (only the werthers we got). Need some to get this party started LOL

ok, you get the drinks - i'll bring the mince pies and choklit fountain.......

Drinks are aready and waiting, and i'm just about ready to eat some chocolate from the fountain,
but wait do i hear someone else coming, i'm sure i hears footsteps there .......................
hello hello come in and join janie and me please please please

I'm here too!! Although no food or booze for me. I'll just sit quietly (maybe) in the corner with a cup of tea and a blankie!!

Anyone done any shopping today?!

Me and hub just decided that next year we are doing xmas dinner in an Indian - Wooh ooh!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

what a load of party poopers! didn't we arrange to meet here at 7pm? did they all go on a roadtrip and not ask us??

latex - novelty enough? ;)

and don't mind barbs, she's a bit the worse for wear again....:drunk:

Yes everyone said they'd meet here at seven, but seems they've arranged something else behind our

backs. Nice to see you Capi, my DD is having home made chinese today with her OH in her own house,

miss her , but you have to let go sometimes. No spending in sales, broke now, he he or but never mind

i'll have another drink (joking) work tomorrow so will have to slow down, no harm to anyone but this

party is a bit quiet :)

Latest posts

Back