Mally TSV 18/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just received my Mally kit! It looks good! Have swatched the eyeliner, shadow stick & lipstick on my hand & like them. Am excited to try the face defender. I'm hoping that will be the star product from the kit. It will probably last me a few years (shelf life is 24 months) :mysmilie_47: so won't have to buy another for ages! Didn't want to spend £35 for that on its own. :mysmilie_14: I have tried to get it on eBay in the past but it is rarely on there & there's always a lot of bids when it is!

I will be trying the kit tomorrow and see how I like & how it wears :)

If anyone is interested the eye brightener & brow fix will be going on eBay. Pm me if you like & I will set up the auction and give you details :) I may sell the mascara as well. I have far too many mascaras waiting to be used (not just Mally's)!

I would like Mally to include one of her other versions of mascara in a tsv sometime. The ginormous one is supposed to be good. I like the volumising but it is not my current fav. That is the Rimmel Accelerator endless!

Looking forward to trying the kit! :mysmilie_8:

I like the sound of the Rimmel accelerator. I've had good results with the Jerome Lash tech and the idea of having the growth accelerator in the mascara is great.

Mine arrived. Love it all. The shadow stick does not seem too lilac. The lipstick has a great texture and brightens up the face -but I apply with a very light hand as I am more of a gloss girl. The rest is in my daily kit already.

I love it too - so glad I went for it. Wasn't originally going to bother but when I realised I wouldn't be getting the Decleor TSV I thought why not!
The eyeshadow defo isn't as dark as it seemed on screen it is beautiful in fact and goes really well with the eyeliner. The mattifier is excellent - I love it and it's my first time with it. Make up was on all day and still looked fresh. I even liked the lipstick (although like with any on me it has no real staying power). Will defo keenly await future Mally TSV's

Mine has arrived too.
Was concerned the brow thingy might be too dark as I'm naturally very light blonde but it's fine. Love the mattifier & the lipstick. Not sure about the shadow, very shiny, or the liner which I thought might be a proper dark brown but is shiny & coppery. The mascara I already love.
Haven't tried the brightener in the pot yet, looks a bit scary yellow!

Over the moon with mine. I wasn't sure I really needed anything in the set but who said anything about need! So pleased I ordered it. This is fast becoming my favourite makeup line.

Latest posts

Back