Mally TSV 18/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally TSV 18/1/14

I will be stocking up on my bullet proof earplugs....:mysmilie_59:

I see that Mally has a TSV in US on the 13th, suspect ours will be the same.

Ohh go to Mally Beauty facebook page and there is a picture of the US TSV there, maybe some clever person could post the picture on here.

Ohh go to Mally Beauty facebook page and there is a picture of the US TSV there, maybe some clever person could post the picture on here.

I think this is the one you mean ....

1512506_10151915828287017_595433564_n.jpg

(Click on to enlarge)

After Miss Molly's tip on Mally Facebook, I found a post to a blogger's review of the US TSV (which it would be reasonable to assume will also be ours). The blog listed the following contents:

The Mally’s Guide to Gorgeous Collection includes:
•High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Blossom
•Open Up! Eyeliner in Black (a brand new micro fine tipped eyeliner to create flawless lined eyes)
•Double Ended Powder Brush
•Get the Last Lash Maximizing Mascara (a dual ended mascara to capture all your lashes and bring them up and out for fullness, volume, and length)
•Perfect Prep Neutralizing Powder Primer in Fair, Light/Medium, Tan, or Rich (A tinted powder with a cream-like texture that helps skin look flawless by filling fine lines, blurring pores, and evening skin tone)
•Shadow Base and Eyeshadow Duo (Frosted Taupe)
•Blender Brush
•Sakura Makeup Bag

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/...lection-january-qvc-todays-special-value.html

and the QVC.com listing

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A254256.html

Am very interested in kit but could do without another set of taupe eyeshadows (as this was the palette I kept for myself out of the Christmas TSV - typical). Bet we don't get AD either!

Perhaps not exciting but sounds useful & usable. Might be interested in this.

Interesting to see the very fine eye liner reincarnation; she used to do one for lining the upper lid water-line which does really enhance the look of the top lashes but on a day to day basis is a faff too far for most people I reckon.

The powder base that was included in her recent Try Me was not very good imho so I'm not sure this is for me and I certainly don't need any more lip gloss, mascara or taupe eye shadow! I hope we get a different set.

Is anyone else shocked at the price on qvc us.

I wouldn't use the lip product and I already own lots of eyeshadows and liners.

I would like a tsv which includes primer, base and defender, plus a mascara. I would also like the shimmer shape and glow to come back.

Yes to Shimmer, Shape and Glow, I dropped and broke a light peach version in a cardboard compact, though I still have the light pink version in the original metal casing.

Off Topic: Does anybody know whether Mally originally intended to sell refil inserts for her metal compacts; they all have cardboard surrounds which can be removed? Maybe it's not really a selling point QVC were interested in pursuing?

Yes to Shimmer, Shape and Glow, I dropped and broke a light peach version in a cardboard compact, though I still have the light pink version in the original metal casing.

Off Topic: Does anybody know whether Mally originally intended to sell refil inserts for her metal compacts; they all have cardboard surrounds which can be removed? Maybe it's not really a selling point QVC were interested in pursuing?

I think in the US they do sell them. I only have a pink one in the cardboard packaging. Is the one in metal casing a larger product?

I did not like the shimmer,shape glow i could not pick any of the powder up from the blush it was so dence.

I agree with you about the blusher, I use one from a different set, the shimmer and shape are good though.

Latest posts

Back