Mally TSV 18/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It does look like they've cobbled together the usual suspects, but as always, I really appreciate the advanced notice so I can talk myself out of buying before the shouting harpies hit me with the hard sell!

What's in the jar on the left does anyone know?

Yes I wondered that, and had a nose on their website and wondered if it was the eye brightener/primer, it does appeal to me more than the US one, but it doesn't look that exciting IMO, thanks Autumn and SCW for the early info x

I know some of you who prefer the American one may like TSV's with new stuff to try. But for me the one we are getting is likely to be great VFM for me. Every day I use the mascara, eyeshadow stick, and the face defender (now on my second compact of this). I have returned to the Mally brow fix after a mild flirtation with Doll 10, and my daughter used my existing brow fix like a crayon and ruined it so I need another. I also use the under eye brightner in the pen variety. All in all a no brainer for me. The only thing I don't need is the lippy, but that colour looks like a really wearable red to me. A big thumbs up!

I don't have a lot of Mally as I am mainly a Geller girl - however, no one can beat Mally for mascara. I am quite looking forward to this TSV as it contains a lot of basics. Does anyone know if it has two if her shadow sticks, or if the black one is a different product. Also, and ideas on price?

I don't have a lot of Mally as I am mainly a Geller girl - however, no one can beat Mally for mascara. I am quite looking forward to this TSV as it contains a lot of basics. Does anyone know if it has two if her shadow sticks, or if the black one is a different product. Also, and ideas on price?

The black one is the brow fix I think.

Anyone guess what colour the eyeshadow stick is?

Try Doll 10 LLE. They do a whole range of shades and the product really is excellent. I only prefer Mally because the crayon applicator is so quick and easy.

Hi therei have received post that states the TSV includes:
brand new luxury in pillar pink
Evercolour shadow stick in new shade
Evercolour starlight eyeliner in new shade
Undereye Brightner
Evercolour poreless face defender
Volumising mascara
to be honest this is not for me i love the liquid lipstick

Mally 7 Piece Your Brightest Days are Ahead Collection

QVC Price: £55.00

Today's Special Value Price : £39.96

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-7-Piece-...204767.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@bcc0bcc

Contains:

•1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick in Empowering Lilac (1.6g; full size) - a gorgeous new shade that will make your eyes pop and will stay put all day
•1 x Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Fearless Brown (1.2g; full size) - in a new, beautifully wearable, warm brown shade, this eyeliner glides on and lasts with great waterproof wear. It will never tug at your eyelid, can be used to line precisely, or smudge for a softer shadowy line, and has also been approved for the inner rim of the eye
•1 x Volumizing Black Mascara (10ml; full size) - this award-winning mascara has a unique formula that is a combination of natural waxes and carefully chosen powders that give lashes an instant boost and helps create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes. The plush brush works with the powders in the formula to help thicken lashes without clumping, giving you fabulous volume that lasts and lasts
•1 x Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener in Lighter (11.4g; full size) - lightweight, oil-free and hydrating, this gel-like formula in a soft yellow shade is shaded perfectly to correct blue under-eye tones, leave a brightened surface and create the illusion of flawless skin
•1 x Luxury Lipstick in Pilar Pink (3.7g; full size) - this non-sticky formula comes in a new pretty pink shade and creates a long-lasting look with a punch of vivid colour
•1 x Brow Fix (1.3g; full size) - this one-step tool tames, shapes and colours brows to frame the face beautifully. The unique formula combines soft, natural waxes and powders to give a natural-looking colour. Use it alone or with your favourite brow pencil
•1 x Evercolor Poreless Face Defender (13g; full size) - this sheer, featherweight formula diffuses light to help reduce the appearance of pores, minimises fine lines, and helps protect your make-up so it lasts from morning to night. This is the perfect finishing touch for your make-up and will give your skin a smooth, flawless matte finish
•1 x sharpener
•1 x spongee

Mmm. I thought this was going to be a no brainer for me but not convinced now.
I have a mauve shadow stick of hers & it's my least favourite of the ones I own. The liner looks like it may be too light brown & warm, the lipstick too cool pink.
Not liking the sound of the brightener, yellow! And just one shade so probably too dark for me as I'm B&B Porcelain & BE Fair. The only thing I'd be interested in is the face defender. I already have several mascaras waiting to be opened. I'll watch to be sure but can't see me ordering.

Latest posts

Back