Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of my favourite comments is....what has she done to her face - she looks like a chipmunk! LOL

Hilarious comments, my particular favourite being "Its not the bbc's fault that shes a short temperd ,short arsed talentless bad loser that who is still playing off a couple of hit singles that she didnt write 50 years ago". Love it.

She made a sarcastic comment on ITT last night that if its in the paper it must be true. Someone has written about that & said that the public are writing this so she needs to take note. Daily Mail as well has some scathing comments about her.

If I was here I would want to dig a big hole & disappear for a considerable time ( maybe forever ). Shes had it coming to her for years & now she is learning the hard way, but I expect people like Elton John etc will all rally around her & stroke her ego. But its not people like that she needs to be listening to, it is the public & the general opinion of her is that she is not liked at all. Someone wrote on here that she has a too inflated opinion of herself & that is spot on !!

Can we hope she will disappear off QVC !! PLEASE PLEASE !!!

Last edited:
I wouldnt say I cant stand Zoe Ball but I do miss Claudia and think It Takes 2 is not as good now.

Saw Lulu and Brendan on BBC Breakfast this morning and she really is a sore loser, the presenter said they "failed to impress" and Lulu said that was a bit harsh!
She kept bleating on about being 63 like Stuart Bags from the Apprentice when he kept saying he was 21.

Yes I got the idea she was going on about being 63 to hint well I am older than Anita you know.

When is she going to realise that her age was not a contributory factor to her being booted off? It happened because she is generally disliked. Welcome to the real world Lulu!

you'll be lucky ;) i think lillian gave up about 3 requests ago. mind you i'd have no idea if i had a pm on here anyway. sites a bit of a mystery to me.

Sorry no. Speak with Sazza if you are not happy with that.

Last edited:
lilian - huh? sorry, wasn't complaining - i understand if you don't want to share with the whole group. my comment referred to numerous probs i have using the site - i went through a phase where i was logged out every few minutes, now i stay logged in for weeks but can't use smilies. sigh.

i watched the jimmy saville tribute the other day and she was all over that as well.

Latest posts

Back