Alison Young and Skin Generally

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No I have to say I look younger now than I did when I was younger. Lost half my body weight for a start. That alone took years off me. Then I could wear trendy clothes rather than sacks.
That's nice to hear. Of course, it depends on how old you are. I saw a recent photo of Clint Eastwood the other day. He is really old now, and looks it. He used to be so handsome. Like Alain Delon, he's probably had no plastic surgery.

That's nice to hear. Of course, it depends on how old you are. I saw a recent photo of Clint Eastwood the other day. He is really old now, and looks it. He used to be so handsome. Like Alain Delon, he's probably had no plastic surgery.
I think at Clint's age he's well entitled to look old! And having looked at most of those others who have received 'help' from the surgeon, then I know which I think looks worse. All credit to Clint for embracing being older.

I think at Clint's age he's well entitled to look old! And having looked at most of those others who have received 'help' from the surgeon, then I know which I think looks worse. All credit to Clint for embracing being older.
I don't know if he 'embraces it'. Speaking for myself I hate getting older.

I think that feeling old is an attitude of mind. I don’t feel my age and I apparently look a lot younger than my years which is a bonus. I’m also lucky in the fact that I have much better health than a lot of my friends, but I also think that having a positive outlook on life helps.

They say that age is just a number which is just as well because my partner is a lot younger than I am. 😉

I don't know if he 'embraces it'. Speaking for myself I hate getting older.

People get older and that's a fact of life. Having stuff pumped into your face can't change that and IMO usually means you can't smile or blink, either. Is that really an 'improvement'? Barry Manilow or Katie Price? Has it really made them look younger? Don't think so, in fact the opposite is usually the case.

None of us truly know whether Clint Eastwood embraces looking older, but as he appears to have had no work done, it's not a bad guess!

People get older and that's a fact of life. Having stuff pumped into your face can't change that and IMO usually means you can't smile or blink, either. Is that really an 'improvement'? Barry Manilow or Katie Price? Has it really made them look younger? Don't think so, in fact the opposite is usually the case.

None of us truly know whether Clint Eastwood embraces looking older, but as he appears to have had no work done, it's not a bad guess!
'Embracing' something to me signifies welcoming it with open arms. I don't think anyone welcomes becoming old. Ageing is a long process and creeps up on you slowly. One day you think where did all the years go? Twenty years ago seems like last week. I agree with you about too much plastic surgery. There are a lot of ex-actress 70+ yr old women on TV, dressed to the nines, long blonde hair extensions and loads of makeup. They don't look young and glamorous, imo.
Sure thing, make yourself look your best but know when to quit.

'Embracing' something to me signifies welcoming it with open arms. I don't think anyone welcomes becoming old. Ageing is a long process and creeps up on you slowly. One day you think where did all the years go? Twenty years ago seems like last week. I agree with you about too much plastic surgery. There are a lot of ex-actress 70+ yr old women on TV, dressed to the nines, long blonde hair extensions and loads of makeup. They don't look young and glamorous, imo.
Sure thing, make yourself look your best but know when to quit.
As Mark Twain said 'Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, then it doesn't matter.'

Latest posts

Back