Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooops sorry - that was referring to the hotel bar thing - i was a page behind *blush*

I was put off by the way she made a bee line for Jennifer Gray when it was Craig she was meant to kiss and continued to try and chat to her going up the stairs. I wasn't impressed that JG gave her an 8, the same as much better dancers.

I thought Jennifer Grey was a dead loss all round. It looked like she had her cheesy speeches written down. I hope she is not asked back to judge (not that she did much constructive judging).

Oh they have tried hard on ITT this evening. I could throw up at how Zoe Ball has crawled up her you know what:sad:

I couldn't believe that,that was THE Baby out of THE film!!! I had to come on the internet to read up about her.

I don't watch SCD take two anymore,I cannot bear zoe ball.

Oh great. Don't some people have large mouths !!!!!!

No I will NOT put that on here. Its nothing bad. I am just very careful having worked within the legal system.

Last edited:
Oh great. Don't some people have large mouths !!!!!!

No I will NOT put that on here. Its nothing bad. I am just very careful having worked within the legal system.

Oh go on Lillian, even I want to know now and I don't give a toss about any of them! We'll have a whip round for your legal costs, honest? :nod:

She seems to have a highly inflated opinion of herself and she's a very bad loser.

The comments on that Sun article are priceless.

Also, glad to know I'm not the only one who can't stand Zoe Ball.

Lulu "the singing skin care legend" can make as many excuses as she likes but the fact is: the public chose a boxer with size 17 feet, over her. :mysmilie_454:

Don't watch Strictly but just saw Lulu & her partner interviewed on BBC1 Breakfast..."it was good to have the older generation on the show this year" he said...her face froze! Lovely moment.

Latest posts

Back