Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it is Navy in the Birmingham next and Berry colour but no black,strange!
They will get it over from there for you, LBA, if you ask them to, and you can collect it (they used to do that a few years back, things have changed so much, and nowadays, people don't care to please customers, so I am not sure if they will , but it will be worth asking:happy: )

it is Navy in the Birmingham next and Berry colour but no black,strange!

Most odd. What do you think of it? Are you buying it? I may pop into town Saturday, think I'd prefer the navy. Thanks for the heads up! :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

CTD that looks like the medium or large Eva. The TSV is a small one, more than likely made especially for Q. It will look pretty much the same though, so thanks for posting. Interesting to see the longer strap. Still not screaming at me though... :(

Yes, Caprirossi, I think it will be one of those"made for QVC" . I could not see any smaller ones on the net. Really in that case, Lulu could have reduced the price a bit more.

Debenhams has some navy patent bags on their website - Jasper Conran and Ben de Lisi, and quite a cute little Henry Holland one at the bargain sale price of £8.70(!) which is probably why it's showing out of stock.

Think i prefer the berry colour but that is just me,set my heart on the Jenny!

Follow your heart LBA, once I was in a Chicago Guess shop, and I saw this bag that I loved on first sight, I went in and had a good look, and since there was a queue, I left thinking I will get it later, and it was sold, and even to this day, I have this sad feeling inside me whenever I think of that bag:sad:

Yes that looks like the larger one. The picture of the small tsv one from the newsletter does not show the long strap so I doubt if the small one will have this. Also no picture yet of the Navy :cheeky:

Rosey the TSV has the removable cross body strap according to the title and description. None of the pictures have shown it yet though.

Rosey the TSV has the removable cross body strap according to the title and description. None of the pictures have shown it yet though.

There is this one:

Ooh, Ooh, - the TSV pictures are on the web now

Thanks Spartacus!!

103293.jpg423.jpgfg.jpgfwe.jpg

It is gorgeous isn't it?! Hmmm...if it's on EP (as I suspect it may be) I may get it home and have a look :)

ETS - looking at it again, I don't think the cross body strap looks right, again. I thought that with the last Wanda TSV, it looks 'plonked' on and not thought out very well!

Lol CTD - overlapping posts!!!

Well, my Next bag is going back. Just had it out on the kitchen table next to my red Franka and well, it doesn't have feet, it's really light and flimsy, and it's just not doing anything for me. I know it's only £26.50 and I shouldn't expect anything more, but I believe I have set a very expensive precedent for myself here -argh!

Thanks for these pictures - looks lush. I might just be tempted despite buying the purple suzy in the sale (taking my sale tally to 3) because I was definitely NOT going for the TSV!

Neither the link nor putting the numbers in works now on QVC to get info. I will just have to drool over the pictures on here.

It's still coming up for me, but the colour options have gone and it says no longer available!! Never mind, not much longer to go now. I will have to have a good search on Saturday afternoon to see if I can find any easy payments on the other bags. Failing that, I will have to stay up for the launch and look then, although I am out that evening so it will be very hard work, hehe!

Try again Rosey using this link:

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...10152&keyword=103293&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Ah Andi. I can see what you've done here. I was actually referring to my Jenny bag, not a person!! Lol. Thought I was going mad then!!!

Ha ha! You are right! You can tell I'm new to Lulu Guinness as I didn't instantly think of a bag when you put 'Jenny'!

Hmmm I was going to say I don't like it at all and won't be buying when I saw the pictures of the bigger ones, but seeing the small one in the red has me salivating somewhat.... if there are EZ Pays I am done for...

Oh No! I'm going away on holiday on Saturday so will miss this ......If you could just save me one of the red ones i'd be very grateful :cheeky:

Thanks Spartacus!!

View attachment 8080View attachment 8081View attachment 8082View attachment 8083

It is gorgeous isn't it?! Hmmm...if it's on EP (as I suspect it may be) I may get it home and have a look :)

ETS - looking at it again, I don't think the cross body strap looks right, again. I thought that with the last Wanda TSV, it looks 'plonked' on and not thought out very well!

Rushed home to have a look at this, sad arent i! and have to say the TSV is far more appealing that i first thought,although i agree i dont think it will look right with the shoulder strap,i can't make my mind up what colour i prefer, i wish it was a bag you could put over your shoulder though as i dont always find it pratical to have one you have to hold in your hands or have over the crook of your arm,i can be scatty sometimes and once left my bag in the loose bananas in M & S!, (manaed to get it back!) resisted the Next one, although it is far more affordable. Is is likely to be on max EZ pays? i do hope so

Latest posts

Back