Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure if I'm going to go for the TSV, hmm decisions, decisions lol. I like the quilted lips wanda that's on easy pay, and also like a lot of you would like that Jenny in Navy!!! If it's going to be a choice it's going to be the Jenny, no contest :heart:

Thanks Spartacus!!

View attachment 8080View attachment 8081View attachment 8082View attachment 8083

It is gorgeous isn't it?! Hmmm...if it's on EP (as I suspect it may be) I may get it home and have a look :)

ETS - looking at it again, I don't think the cross body strap looks right, again. I thought that with the last Wanda TSV, it looks 'plonked' on and not thought out very well!

Sadly you're right, but a lot of companies tend to do this with grab bags - stick a strap on and hope it satisfies everyone. The trouble is, it just doesn't work, and I hate wearing a shoulder bag with another handle faffing around, it totally ruins the look. I do love the bag though and will look elegant without the shoulder strap.

Rushed home to have a look at this, sad arent i! and have to say the TSV is far more appealing that i first thought,although i agree i dont think it will look right with the shoulder strap,i can't make my mind up what colour i prefer, i wish it was a bag you could put over your shoulder though as i dont always find it pratical to have one you have to hold in your hands or have over the crook of your arm,i can be scatty sometimes and once left my bag in the loose bananas in M & S!, (manaed to get it back!) resisted the Next one, although it is far more affordable. Is is likely to be on max EZ pays? i do hope so

Haha! I prefer a shoulder bag. I can't even see this going over the crook of the arm, although I could be wrong. The Next one against one of my Lulu's was awful :( Nice bag, if I didn't have any LG, hehe!

Not sure if I'm going to go for the TSV, hmm decisions, decisions lol. I like the quilted lips wanda that's on easy pay, and also like a lot of you would like that Jenny in Navy!!! If it's going to be a choice it's going to be the Jenny, no contest :heart:

Me neither. Navy Jenny, navy Franka or even mink quilted lips Wanda. I just can't decide! Even though Wanda is on easy pay now, I think the winner will be whatever is on ep on the day. Watch all 3 of them be now :eek:

Oh and just shoot me if they have a Fifi on ep topo :screwy:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Oh no! Now I would like one of each LOL. If they're on 4 x EP I could have them and pay for one a month.....:happy:

If you look back a few pages there are pics of the other colours taken off the tv. They give you a little idea of what to expect :)

Oh and I love your way of thinking!! ;)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Think it is in the new season Navy colour and Stone as well, x:sweat:

Oh dear...I like them all.....I have the Navy Franka and the black patent and black croc Frankas too so might go for the red and/or stone....I will be ditching the shoulder strap (looks naff with the handles on aswell IMO) but a lovely evening bag......

Girls I think this is the Navy :)

navy.jpg

Oh dear...I like them all.....I have the Navy Franka and the black patent and black croc Frankas too so might go for the red and/or stone....I will be ditching the shoulder strap (looks naff with the handles on aswell IMO) but a lovely evening bag......

I agree it would make a great evening bag, i wonder what the measurements of it are? anyone any ideas? if the medium eva is just over 2 inches both ways surely this will be quite a bit smaller. I am tempted with the navy franka now as well!! not sure about the shape of it though,

Navy Jenny has disappeared :down:

OMG it's back again!! :sweat:

This new website is absolutely diabolical :headbang:

Im squinting at my iPhone. Does that look like a small Eva? What's the handle made of? I can't tell on this tiddly screen. Looks lovely though.

God is the patent Franka available in the pink?? I daren't look!

Tinkerbelle, just having a trawl through ebay and think i've spotted a pink franka with matching purse. Dont know how to paste the details, but the ebay item no is 190711844211.

Latest posts

Back