Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Every option of the TSV is showing on Advanced Orders with a shipping date by 20th August 2012. I wonder whether this will change on the launch, but is designed to deter earlier ordering? I don't like this idea of a TSV being enirely on advanced order, it makes QVC just a drop shipping company for LG and contradicts the myth that "if it's instock it's online"

Jude x

Is there a link of the TSV here,Akimbo? I must have missed seeing it. Advanced order already??
Lulu bags seem to have become more popular(most probably because of this thread:giggle: after all there are 400 + people who browse this forum) I think Lulu or QVC should give us a discount for advertising for them:grin:

I think the first cheaper bag the handles went on for me was a Jane Shilton too, caretodiffer. It has also happened with a bag from Next - and a Fiorelli, which was not that cheap actually, but still not leather and with those tubular handles which seem to suffer most. I have a Gucci bag (Gucci sale 2 years ago - name drop, name drop) and there's absolutely no sign of the handles wearing. In fact, I don't think it has ever happened with any of my leather bags as leather wears differently. Not sure about patent leather.

Thank you! Oh she was. She was glaring at us both and every time I went to stroke her she made her funny little noise as if to say "get off me"!!! Rossi is a proper sulker and hates Casey getting any attention. Casey doesn't give two hoots! Am just lying on the bed after a bath and Casey has just jumped on my back and settled down!!! Cats are such funny creatures!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

What lovely names:happy: Who is on your avatar? Yes, cats can be such prima donas when they want:giggle: I think your Casey is so sure of your affection and must do things just to annoy Rossi:talking:

Oh what's happened there? I quoted Caretodiffers post and it's showing as Clemenzia - who's not even on this thread :eek:

Hopefully it's looking ok your end and is just my phone. Most odd :confused:

I think your reply to "Jenny" earlier was meant for me, too. You are losing it, Capirossi. Too much cat lovin' has affected your senses. Yours are rather gorgeous, though.

Oh what's happened there? I quoted Caretodiffers post and it's showing as Clemenzia - who's not even on this thread :eek:

Hopefully it's looking ok your end and is just my phone. Most odd :confused:

It is the wrong quote, but at least it is not calling me "demenzia":wink:

I think the first cheaper bag the handles went on for me was a Jane Shilton too, caretodiffer. It has also happened with a bag from Next - and a Fiorelli, which was not that cheap actually, but still not leather and with those tubular handles which seem to suffer most. I have a Gucci bag (Gucci sale 2 years ago - name drop, name drop) and there's absolutely no sign of the handles wearing. In fact, I don't think it has ever happened with any of my leather bags as leather wears differently. Not sure about patent leather.

Sadly my lovely shiny red patent (I assume leather) Guess handbag is showing signs of wear on the straps.

I thought I was the only unlucky one, mind you, it was not cheap, it was a bucket shaped, two toned one in very dark green (almost black) and I had hunted and found shoes to match it, that is why I was so annoyed, I expected better value for expensive bags and I so loved it :sad:

Sadly my lovely shiny red patent (I assume leather) Guess handbag is showing signs of wear on the straps.

So annoying, isn't it? I wonder if that Guess bag is leather, however, as they do a lot of non-leather, don't they?

Going back to the thread subject, has anyone had any problems with handles on Lulu Guinness bags?

Is there a link of the TSV here,Akimbo? I must have missed seeing it. Advanced order already??
Lulu bags seem to have become more popular(most probably because of this thread:giggle: after all there are 400 + people who browse this forum) I think Lulu or QVC should give us a discount for advertising for them:grin:

I posted the link yesterday, try going back a couple of pages :D

What lovely names:happy: Who is on your avatar? Yes, cats can be such prima donas when they want:giggle: I think your Casey is so sure of your affection and must do things just to annoy Rossi:talking:

Haha!! Casey is very laid back. I don't think she winds Rossi up, but it's true the other way around!! They're named after Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner - MotoGP riders (we're a biker family!). That's Rossi on my avatar - she's the poser of the two!

I think your reply to "Jenny" earlier was meant for me, too. You are losing it, Capirossi. Too much cat lovin' has affected your senses. Yours are rather gorgeous, though.

Oh no! I didn't notice that. I am off work with labrynthitis and am mega dizzy and confused, but I can lay the blame for mis-quoting on this crazy app, haha!!

Oh my berry Next bag just arrived. It's lovely. Very light and flimsy though compared to LG. Not sure I can love it as much either :( Just feels...wrong :confused:

This happened with my extra large purple Jenny!! I think it comes down to how much you use it more than the quality. I didn't except this from a £300 LG bag, even though I gave it a battering day in day out, ha ha!!

I tend to use a different bag every day to be honest. And I have lots of Next bags that have stood the test of time. I don't mind it happening to a bag I've paid £30 for. £300 yes :(

I do hate it when it happens though. It makes the bag look so scruffy doesn't it?

Ah Andi. I can see what you've done here. I was actually referring to my Jenny bag, not a person!! Lol. Thought I was going mad then!!!

Here you go CTD :D

Thank you for the effort, Capirossi, I do appreciate it. Sadly, the QVC are playing safe, I am getting this message:sad:

We're sorry, the page you selected cannot be accessed.
Please click here to return to the QVCUK.com homepage.

I have now tried the item number that you kindly gave :bear: .......I got onto the page, there is no picture and all the colour choices are on advance orders :eek:
I will try the Lulu web to see if they have the pictures:)

Last edited:
Thank you for the effort, Capirossi, I do appreciate it. Sadly, the QVC are playing safe, I am getting this message:sad:

We're sorry, the page you selected cannot be accessed.
Please click here to return to the QVCUK.com homepage.

If you just put the number (103293) in the search box you can get the description - no pictures up yet though.

Ooh quite like that berry one! Have never liked the black cherry LG enough to pay the price for one! I like Next for bags, and my mum buys loads at M&S.

I still feel odd about buying, and using, anything other than Lulu though.

Time to see the doctor I think :eek: haha!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Am in Next and they have that boxy bag in Navy! Am tempted,x

I could only get these images for anyone (like me) who cannot see the pictures @QVC

I bet Lulu will be laughing all the way to the bank:happy:

LULU-0088-833-994-010.jpg

LULU-0259-833-279-600.jpg

LULU-0124-833-279-105.jpg

LULU-0088-833-994-010-A.jpg
(sorry could not get the image any bigger)

LULU-0088-833-994-010-B.jpg

CTD that looks like the medium or large Eva. The TSV is a small one, more than likely made especially for Q. It will look pretty much the same though, so thanks for posting. Interesting to see the longer strap. Still not screaming at me though... :(

CTD that looks like the medium or large Eva. The TSV is a small one, more than likely made especially for Q. It will look pretty much the same though, so thanks for posting. Interesting to see the longer strap. Still not screaming at me though... :(

Yes that looks like the larger one. The picture of the small tsv one from the newsletter does not show the long strap so I doubt if the small one will have this. Also no picture yet of the Navy :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back