Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love reading these threads, its very exciting, and a big build up to
midnight on Saturday, although thanks to Capirossi we know what
it is, but it"ll be interesting to see all the new items and whats on

easy pay, and best of all O T O"S . Bound to be he he

You did find it but it's already gone!! Good call though.

Aww Tink, I was hoping it was you that had it!! :(

I looked through earlier and didn't see that. I wonder if it was a new listing and went more or less straight away?

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

And someone was after a navy spot franka, think it might have been capirossi? There,s one on ebay item no 251125935233.

Ooh there is a navy polka dot Franka for £175....Mmm, wish I could predict easy pays!!!!

You did find it but it's already gone!! Good call though.

Hey Tinkerbelle.....I have a used pink franka (very good condition, only used twice) that I'm going to list on EBay as i have now got 4 LG bags, 5 mulberry bags and a Victoria beckham and I want the TSV in two colours. I'll shout up as soon as its on if you like?

And someone was after a navy spot franka, think it might have been capirossi? There,s one on ebay item no 251125935233.

Haha, spotted too! Thanks Spartacus!! :rock:

Hey Tinkerbelle.....I have a used pink franka (very good condition, only used twice) that I'm going to list on EBay as i have now got 4 LG bags, 5 mulberry bags and a Victoria beckham and I want the TSV in two colours. I'll shout up as soon as its on if you like?

Oh wow, what VB bag do you have? I have been lusting over her rose gold sunglasses forever, somewhere in the region on £450. I'd be afraid that I'd sit on them or something :drunk:

Haha, spotted too! Thanks Spartacus!! :rock:

Oh wow, what VB bag do you have? I have been lusting over her rose gold sunglasses forever, somewhere in the region on £450. I'd be afraid that I'd sit on them or something :drunk:

I have the Victoria mini Tote in black! It's so beautiful I almost cried when it arrived :happy:

It's insured and loved :)

Yes please!!

Cheshire Set, if you become a VIP member of this site you'll have access to The Drop (extra forums on other topics besides shopping). There's a buy and sell section where you could list your LG items for sale without paying ebay and paypal* fees. There's a small , one-off membership contribution but it's well worth it imho.

Jude xx

* if you send money as a gift

Hi Cheshire Set,can i ask if the patent franka is as large as it seems on Q, ie 15 inches,dont worry am not going to try and outbid Tinkerbelle for it,but fancy navy or black one,ta

Hi Cheshire Set,can i ask if the patent franka is as large as it seems on Q, ie 15 inches,dont worry am not going to try and outbid Tinkerbelle for it,but fancy navy or black one,ta

Oh no. If anyone here wants to bid then the should do so. It will be open to everyone on eBay and quite rightly so. So please don't hold back if you want to bid too. All's fair!

Oh no. If anyone here wants to bid then the should do so. It will be open to everyone on eBay and quite rightly so. So please don't hold back if you want to bid too. All's fair!

Aww Tink ...fight you for it!! Ha ha! Only kidding. I may be sitting this weekend out due to a costly problem with the little Italian (my car) :(

:happy:Guess what I'm holding in my hand right now? A navy blue patent Jenny! Every time I heard a car I was jumping out my seat in case it was the DX man and he's literally actually (to quote AY!) just delivered it. Off now to put my stuff in it and parade in front of the mirror!

Aww Tink ...fight you for it!! Ha ha! Only kidding. I may be sitting this weekend out due to a costly problem with the little Italian (my car) :(

Oh no! I had a to do with my car a couple of weeks again. Mines a little but very fast German. She just wouldn't start. She needs two new tires in a couple of months so I've got to save up for those as well. Those buggers are about 2/3rds of a Lulu each!

:happy:Guess what I'm holding in my hand right now? A navy blue patent Jenny! Every time I heard a car I was jumping out my seat in case it was the DX man and he's literally actually (to quote AY!) just delivered it. Off now to put my stuff in it and parade in front of the mirror!

I think it's a keeper. Dresses up a jeans based outfit (certainly more so than the navy perforated Wanda which still keeps jeans looking more casual, so I stand by my earlier statement on the comparison between the two), and will be great with a smarter/work based outfit too.

Letz-be-avenue - re your question to Cheshire set on the size of the patent Franka. I think you said earlier you had bought a red Jenny (I'd like one too, it's such a gorgeous shade of red). Comparing my newly arrived navy Jenny to my stone patent Franka, I'd say they're roughly the same size, though the Franka has a wider bottom to it, while the Jenny is very slightly deeper (height wise). I can't really wear either over the shoulder - they do fit (without a coat), but quite snugly and just won't look/feel right, but I expected to be using them handheld anyway. Hope this helps with your decision over navy Franka/Jenny/perforated Wanda!

Thanks for the help & advice

I will look into being a VIP member when i get back from hols.

I will holler when its on Ebay and leave it up to you who bids...its only on for one day but if it doesnt sell before hols on Saturday I'll re-list when im back (couldnt post if imaway)

The sizes are roughly Width 34 height 23 depth 17 drop 20cm on the Franka

Ooh you lucky girl!!

Oh no! I had a to do with my car a couple of weeks again. Mines a little but very fast German. She just wouldn't start. She needs two new tires in a couple of months so I've got to save up for those as well. Those buggers are about 2/3rds of a Lulu each!

I know :( I've managed to get Fiat to stump up 75% but I'll still be down approx half a LG. Gutted. We'll see...!

I think it's a keeper. Dresses up a jeans based outfit (certainly more so than the navy perforated Wanda which still keeps jeans looking more casual, so I stand by my earlier statement on the comparison between the two), and will be great with a smarter/work based outfit too.

Letz-be-avenue - re your question to Cheshire set on the size of the patent Franka. I think you said earlier you had bought a red Jenny (I'd like one too, it's such a gorgeous shade of red). Comparing my newly arrived navy Jenny to my stone patent Franka, I'd say they're roughly the same size, though the Franka has a wider bottom to it, while the Jenny is very slightly deeper (height wise). I can't really wear either over the shoulder - they do fit (without a coat), but quite snugly and just won't look/feel right, but I expected to be using them handheld anyway. Hope this helps with your decision over navy Franka/Jenny/perforated Wanda!

Spartacus it sounds gorgeous, I bet you are so happy with it!! Every time I look at my 'possibles' list I keep coming back to this ;)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

That's hilarious! I'm glad I'm not the only one who 'tries a bag on in the mirror' :happy:

Latest posts

Back