Lola Rose TSV 23/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have finally decided to go for the grey mix (had to watch YouTube a few times first!). Would like to get the blue and coral ones but will try to resist!

I'm not keen on the metal tag that's been added to recent pieces. At the prices LR ask for their jewellery I think they could have added a simple stamped sterling silver tag if they're trying to differentiate their items from copies. Then they could upsell a replacement 9ct gold tag service on their website.

I'm not keen on the metal tag that's been added to recent pieces. At the prices LR ask for their jewellery I think they could have added a simple stamped sterling silver tag if they're trying to differentiate their items from copies. Then they could upsell a replacement 9ct gold tag service on their website.

I really dislike the tags that Lola Rose are using on their jewellery, especially the larger ones, I think they detract from the item, - I have to get my OH to remove them. I also worry that the item will get damaged when he does so. The other downside of the tag is, that he knows how much Lola Rose I buy! I have a few bracelets at the moment with the tags still on - and will bring them out shortly for removal, hoping that he will have forgotten that he only recently removed several tags from other bracelets.

The grey mix with the matching necklace. :eek:). Really pleased to get what I wanted. Hope I love it when it arrives.

Did you go for if?

I have finally decided to go for the grey mix (had to watch YouTube a few times first!). Would like to get the blue and coral ones but will try to resist!

How did you finally make your choice gottostopshopping?

Good choice, I too very much like the grey mix :)
But I also like the blue mix and coral mix too...

I like all the colours though, and it's really annoyed me that I can't decide which one to buy.
However, I told my Mum about it and she didn't know which one(s) to go for either, so she has ordered one of them all with the idea of returning the ones she doesn't want, once she has had a good look at them (I think she's mad, all that return and delivery postage, but that's my mother), so I thought I would take a look at the ones she rejects and keep one of those. That way, my colour choice is whittled down for me and it will save her some money too (as I will buy one or two from her and she won't have to return as many).

I don't have a bracelet with the colours of the grey mix, but I do have a few blues and corals already! Not sure about the rock crystals either, hoping I still won't like them when they are on live :mysmilie_14:

How did you finally make your choice gottostopshopping?

Good choice, I too very much like the grey mix :)
But I also like the blue mix and coral mix too...

I like all the colours though, and it's really annoyed me that I can't decide which one to buy.
However, I told my Mum about it and she didn't know which one(s) to go for either, so she has ordered one of them all with the idea of returning the ones she doesn't want, once she has had a good look at them (I think she's mad, all that return and delivery postage, but that's my mother), so I thought I would take a look at the ones she rejects and keep one of those. That way, my colour choice is whittled down for me and it will save her some money too (as I will buy one or two from her and she won't have to return as many).

Your Mum will be able to claim the initial postage of each item and receive a full refund provided she emails QVC prior to returning them, when she pays for the return postage she could put them in a large padded envelope with all the returns forms included and pay for one postage. Might not be such a bad idea after all :)

I quite like the bracelet in both the berry and Moroccan mix but am not quite so keen on the gold metal beads. I think l will try very hard to give it a miss as l really fancy the Elemis on Sunday.

I've just got the 2 scarves I bought for £9 each from the LR website sale - both really nice. I always look there first.

It's on the Lola Rose website now for £34

I've ordered two of the TSVs, the grey & the coral.

I've just had a quick look on the Lola Rose website and have noticed that the 4 TSV bracelets that QVC are claiming to be exclusive to them are all on LR website!

I've just had a quick look on the Lola Rose website and have noticed that the 4 TSV bracelets that QVC are claiming to be exclusive to them are all on LR website!

they count that it being exclusive to LR website & QVC as being exclusive as it happens with other brands that say this is exclusive to Q & the only other place to get it is on their own website

its the wrong use of the term exclusive but thats what it basically means in Q terms

I've just got the 2 scarves I bought for £9 each from the LR website sale - both really nice. I always look there first.

I love the scarves too. You can get some real bargains in the LR sale. I have bought them as gifts but I've run out of people to give them to!

I've learned over the years that exclusive is often very, very, narrowly defined by QVC.

Kipling exclusives... often, like Pink Tile Print, it's offered with a trim on it in the shops, but untrimmed on QVC. Other prints are available in luggage in the shops, but in bags on QVC.

Other exclusives include QVC having the product first for a limited time - this has been the case for a number of the electronic items.

It's easy to have colours in nailpolishes etc blended just for QVC... but I do wonder how many cosmetics in exclusive colours are actually retailed but under a different name.

If the brand is providing the goods to several home shopping channels globally, there's a good chance that it's economically viable to offer something which is only available through that outlet.

I like Nikki, but the shows are a nightmare. Too cosy-cosy with Catherine and worse if also joined by Jill Franks, plus with Catherine's obsession with neutrals, it's hard to get an idea about what the other colourways look like. It's a red-letter day if Catherine isn't in a peach, soft pink or Montana option. Confusion reins with the renamed colours, and it's offputting when you read about items not appearing as expected from watching the shows.

Latest posts

Back