Lola Rose TSV 23/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not just the colours. The Chigwall ring is in fact the Chigwell (ie in Essex made famous by the TV programme Birds of a Feather - down the road to me).

Their proof reader (if they have one) is useless!!

It will be interesting to see how the metal in the TSV holds up as I have a Marylebone bracelet which has the silver metal beads and they have tarnished and look awful now!

That's rubbish Sazza. I've got the Marylebone too but mine hasn't tarnished ... yet! Mine is rose gold. Have you had it long?

It will be interesting to see how the metal in the TSV holds up as I have a Marylebone bracelet which has the silver metal beads and they have tarnished and look awful now!

I have the marylebone bracelet too - one from QVC (in October) and two for Christmas (which definitely wouldn't have come from QVC). The one I got from QVC has rose gold beads and I think I've started to notice they are looking a bit tarnished too. The other two are fine (one is silver & the other yellow gold).

Don't forget that if the metal beads do tarnish quickly QVC offers a full year guarantee and you will get your money back. I sent back a rose gold plated ring after 11 months about a few days and they refunded me in full.

I didn't know this. I think I might contact QVC about my Marylebone bracelet because I've just looked on their website and noticed my colour way is still in stock. Thanks.

I have a couple of bracelets with the metal beads and thought that this may happen with them. I did like the OTO Larah bracelet, but as that too had metal beads I resisted. Mine so far have not tarnished, but I bet they will in time, and I think I shall stick to items without the metal beads from now on.

I didn't know this. I think I might contact QVC about my Marylebone bracelet because I've just looked on their website and noticed my colour way is still in stock. Thanks.

All jewellery has a 12 month guarantee. I've used it two or three times. Once when a stone fell out, once when a slim bangle split and once due to tarnishing. Never on Lola Rose but the guarantee is there. I think a lot of people don't know or realise that they have that guarantee.

All jewellery has a 12 month guarantee. I've used it two or three times. Once when a stone fell out, once when a slim bangle split and once due to tarnishing. Never on Lola Rose but the guarantee is there. I think a lot of people don't know or realise that they have that guarantee.

I've emailed QVC now. Thank-you for the advise.

Wow the reviews on the TSV are fab. The style just wasn't me but it seems it was just right for many.

I ordered several of the TSVs (don't know why really as I had bought some bracelets on the LR sale pages ... love those, but returned two which have gone missing in the post. :sad::angry:, waiting on Royal Mail to answer my claim, luckily I had the sense to send them 'Signed for/Recorded Delivery'). I received the Striped Green Agate, Neutral and Blue ones today and am a bit ambivalent about them. My green agate is not so stripey, my neutral one (Smokey Quartz/Cocoa Quartzite/Conglo agate) looks all a bit samey because only one Conglo agate is white or creamy, the rest look like cocoa quartzite. That's sad as I really enjoy the neutrals with brown tones. I would keep it if the other two Conglo stones were creamy or white like the 3rd one and not cocoa-ish. The blue one might be a keeper. Don't know yet.

The price for them singly is pretty good because I usually end up paying about that or a little less for sale ones on the LR site. I have become more strict with the LR standards, that is, I don't like beads or tumble stones that are not drilled in the centre, when they are supposed to be ... makes the bracelet look wonky and not lie in a nice line which they should considering their cost. Or if a bead is too oddly shaped compared to the others. Sad really, a bid OCD I suppose but if it bothers me then I won't wear it. Let someone have it who will wear it and I save myself some money for another purchase.

Maybe I have LR overload but I thought I'd be more excited about these bracelets. Wish that they looked a bit more like the ones on air (yes, I know that they are all natural stones and will be unique to the buyer :giggle: but I want mine to be spectacular :cheeky::rock::nod: (not just ok :dull: )

Thanks for explaining that the QVC offerings for Lola Rose are a bit hit and miss. I regretted not buying the Moroccan one but perhaps not so much now as I would have been disappointed if the stones had not been variegated as in the photo

Much as I love Lola Rose I think its fair to say that wherever you buy it can be a bit hit and miss. Not from a quality necessarily but from a personal preference point of view. If you buy in store you can usually choose from two or three but online you get what you're sent. When there's variation in the stones one woman's wow is another woman's hmm that doesn't quite work.

Much as I love Lola Rose I think its fair to say that wherever you buy it can be a bit hit and miss. Not from a quality necessarily but from a personal preference point of view. If you buy in store you can usually choose from two or three but online you get what you're sent. When there's variation in the stones one woman's wow is another woman's hmm that doesn't quite work.

I think that sums it up, perfectly!

I bought a heart pendant. Originally I got it in what I think they called oyster. On the telly, it looked lovely. On me it blended into my skintone - so did nothing for me. I sent it back and got the grey one instead, much better!

I can imagine waiting with fear and anticipation for a Montana piece to come home to you - there is so much variation in that it's incredible.

Montana is one of my favourites BUT it is seriously hit and miss in the colouring. I have one bracelet where the centre stone is an almost solid milky grey. It actually works in this particular bracelet but I've never seen another stone similar in any other Montana piece. I have another Montana bracelet that its almost all pure translucent white.

BTW for spring/summer 16 we're getting a yellow version of Montana. That should be stunning. I'm loving yellow right now.

I have now got my TSV in the 'blue mix'. I love it. It's beautiful.

I actually loved all the colours, I genuinely really did. And the 'berry mix' was far nicer than I thought it was going to be.

I was tempted to keep more than one, but in the end I just kept the blue.

The beads are actually a lot smaller than I thought they were going to be though.

The TSV is back in stock except the Moroccan mix which is on wait list. The price is now £31 plus £3.95 postage.

The TSV is back in stock except the Moroccan mix which is on wait list. The price is now £31 plus £3.95 postage.

Still better than Lola Rose's website though - they have every colour from the TSV apart from the 'grey mix' for £34 plus £3.95 postage and they have a couple of different colours for £36 plus £3.95 too.

Latest posts

Back