Lola Rose TSV 23/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm really struggling to decide which colour to go for for the TSV. I genuinely like them all.

SCW you've made me spend my money again hehe :mysmilie_13: Thanks for posting the link, I've ordered the blue necklace for myself (and the green for my sister as it's our birthday next month :mysmilie_14:)

Lola Rose Angel Semi Precious Adjustable Bracelet

QVC Price: £31.00
Special price: £20.98
P&P: £2.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Ange...858&orderId=57986350&itemId=13261662&sc=SCART

The Angel is the latest bracelet design from Lola Rose and combines beautiful natural stone beads with petite metallic rondelle spacers, and a convenient Chinese knot fastening in colour-matched cord, making it totally adjustable and ensuring a perfect fit whatever your wrist size. With an array of colour options, including some you can only find at QVC, the Angel bracelet from Lola Rose will add a heavenly touch to your jewellery collection.

On-trend and timeless - a piece that you can wear again and again for years to come, this design is chunky enough to hold its own as your only accessory, but can also be stacked with your favourite bracelets, bangles and watches for on-trend styling.

A gorgeous gift - both stylish and practical, and totally adjustable thanks to the Chinese knot fastening, this bracelet makes a great gift as sizing simply won't be an issue. Plus it is versatile enough to complement any outfit, with casuals during the day or dressed up for a special occasion.

Polished base metal, semi-precious beads and cord
Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
Inner circumference: 16cm - 23cm (6.3" - 9.1")

Colour options:
Berry Mix with rose gold-tone spacers
Grey Mix with silver-tone spacers – only at QVC
Blue Mix with silver-tone spacers – only at QVC
Coral Mix with rose gold-tone spacers – only at QVC
Green Stripe Agate with gold-tone spacers - only at QVC
Neutral Mix with gold-tone spacers
Moroccan Mix with gold-tone spacers

Behind the brand
Lola Rose was founded by Nikki Gewirtz MBE in May 2000 with just one design, the tumble stone bracelet. It was snapped up by several high-end London stores and the company went from strength to strength, now making a regular appearance on the red carpet. Nikki has a philosophy of 'affordable luxury', making her customers feel wonderful by bringing colour, glamour and a smile with every purchase.

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back