Lola Rose Roger

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
He's on with Pipa 1pm, boy he's doing all the selling, they don't need Pipa.

Asking Katherine how the earrings felt on and then saying they aren't heavy are they, when she didn't comment on the weight.
Oh this is on easy pay Pipa isn't it, when she didn't mention it.
The scarf is back in stock, can't wait to show you that one.
Oh this ivory one will be the first to go limited as QVC customers like the ivory stone.

He's on with Pipa 1pm, boy he's doing all the selling, they don't need Pipa.

Asking Katherine how the earrings felt on and then saying they aren't heavy are they, when she didn't comment on the weight.
Oh this is on easy pay Pipa isn't it, when she didn't mention it.
The scarf is back in stock, can't wait to show you that one.
Oh this ivory one will be the first to go limited as QVC customers like the ivory stone.

Before I read on from the title I thought this post was going to be rude :angel:

Before I read on from the title I thought this post was going to be rude :angel:
Off topic here, but i
think i noticed Pippa had her wedding rings back on again. Happy for her if it's worked out :heartbroke:

Are you sure it's her wedding ring, I was unsure.
She said she'd taken all her rings off, and now there
appears to be at least one on her finger. I think she was trying to hide it a bit, yes, i'm watching too much. Stress free preparing
for work soon...:thinking:

There is a plain band wedding type ring coming up soon I think
Item no:698906 Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique SS 100 Facet Band Ring QVC Price:£16.25 P&P: £2.95
I clocked Debbie Flint wearing it (or similar) yesterday

There is a plain band wedding type ring coming up soon I think
Item no:698906 Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique SS 100 Facet Band Ring QVC Price:£16.25 P&P: £2.95
I clocked Debbie Flint wearing it (or similar) yesterday
Shows how nosey i am, but i thought
she'd got back with her husband. She looks so happy and she's always fun presenting things without
saying she's got everything. And she doesn't get much hasstle from the site, i think she's good, glad she's
happy and moving on anyway :thinking:

I think it looks like her original wedding ring, just got a good look. It is a wide ring and her wedding ring was wide, which makes me wonder. I could be wrong of course (I usually am!!). Min - I just looked at the one you pointed out on the web - that one is quite narrow ( really like it). They are saying it is on wait list.

I think it looks like her original wedding ring, just got a good look. It is a wide ring and her wedding ring was wide, which makes me wonder. I could be wrong of course (I usually am!!). Min - I just looked at the one you pointed out on the web - that one is quite narrow ( really like it). They are saying it is on wait list.

DANG!
I was thinking of ordering that!
I have no luck at all with Q rings.

Pipa is doing a Mischa by Design show tomorrow, the ring is probably from that.

Latest posts

Back