Liz Earle TSV Saturday 7th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always cut the sealed end of the 200ml body cream, can get out at least four full bodys worth rather than waste it.
Told hubby to cut open his shave cream to reveal a few more days left of cream.

Just to let you know the price is now showing as £37.98 + £4.95.

Possible TSV Price as it divides into 2 payments (£18.99 each) or 3 payments (£12.66 each).

Does that mean i can buy it now at the TSV price?

Not definitely sure that this is going to be the TSV price (it's gone down from £46 - so that's a saving of £8, so it might be), but I think you can buy it now if you want.

Just to let you know the price is now showing as £37.98 + £4.95.

Possible TSV Price as it divides into 2 payments (£18.99 each) or 3 payments (£12.66 each).

I really hope we do get easy pay I think they should offer easy pay on all TSV's

I prefer the pumps too but when I have to use tubes I always make sure I get every little bit out of them. I usually cut straight across them, about a quarter down from the top, and then you can scrape from both sections. It's amazing how many applications you get just when you thought the product had all gone. I then push the top section over the bottom which makes a cover - I know it isn't airtight or anything but I've never had a problem with the product going off as it's only for a short period.
I do this too Busy Lizzie, but I cut the top 1/3rd 1st & scoop out, then when I cut the middle section off, I cut it down the sides too then you can just wipe it off the tube onto your skin, then I put cling film over the bottom 1/3rd, until I'm ready to use it.
Waste not, want not!!:4:

I cut the end off a 200ml tube that I thought I was at the end of - and there's a week's worth of cream left in it. Great tip - thanks!

I know we have still got a couple of days left and the TSV hasn't even happened yet, but I hope this one sells out and we get some good OTO's.

I'm hoping it will be on easy pay so I'm waiting until Saturday before I order.

And.........................Will you be buying it Calvin? lol

Well, that's a leading question, lol!! I have had a look at my stockpile and my head says 'no', but I'll probably end up buying it. :) What's the betting that BusyLizzie will be here in less time than it takes to Cleanse and Polish to tell me off? :D

So, see you all on Saturday!:lol:

Latest posts

Back