Liz Earle TSV Saturday 7th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have made a resolution to myself that I won't be buying any LE again until I've finished my stash but this TSV is very tempting. Wonder if there will be a bag as that will definitely sway me to purchase it.

I wondered how long it would take you to find the LE TSV thread Marzy :LOL:

I dont buy the large superbalm pots for that reason as I had some go off years ago and it is such a waste, definately better with the small pots as they last ages anyway

I agree - the small pots are best. Such a waste when you have to chuck a big one. Even the little ones last a lonfg time.

You can never have too much LE Marzy :LOL:

I know what you mean Bluebell - you can never have too much.

Not sure what I would do if I ran out of any of my LE. I always make sure I have at least one spare of everything I use.

Have made a resolution to myself that I won't be buying any LE again until I've finished my stash but this TSV is very tempting. Wonder if there will be a bag as that will definitely sway me to purchase it.

Go On! You know you want too! :35:

I have stash too, I find that the TSV's are very good value so i would say you might as well get it as you know you will use it. AND it has the Superskin Moisturiser in it, one of my favourites.:33:

Superbalm does indeed go off very quickly.
I don't mind too much when it's a small size but it really annoys me when it's the big size.

Think I will definately start buying the small pot of Superbalm. I only use it on my lips everyday. How long do you think a small pot would last? I always purchased the large pot but like Bluebell and you say it does go gritty and smells funny.

Think I will definately start buying the small pot of Superbalm. I only use it on my lips everyday. How long do you think a small pot would last? I always purchased the large pot but like Bluebell and you say it does go gritty and smells funny.

I'd say a few months. I had a big pot that I had well over a year. Used it every day on lips and fingernails. Had about a quarter left when I had to chuck it.

Ooooh that looks a really good TSV over the moon to see the superskin moisturiser ooh and the spritzer I haven't tried that one before may have to get more than one, mind you I always get the LE TSV as they are such good value.

I've never had a problem with the superbalm except for the gritty bit which I use on my feet, tbh I do use a lot of it so that's probably why but agree the little ones are great value and last it seems for ages.

I'd say a few months. I had a big pot that I had well over a year. Used it every day on lips and fingernails. Had about a quarter left when I had to chuck it.

Thanks for the advice Snuffles. That has helped. Will stick wiith a small pot.

The last 2 pots of superbalm ive bought direct from Liz Earle website and they have been fine, had a couple before that from QVC that were a bit gritty.

I love superbalm, i use it for lips, nails, hands when they are dry and my night time moisturiser when my skin is in need of that something extra

I'm glad its not just me,I hate it when it does that,as I said earlier,I thought that was the normal texture but I have recently thrown 2 away as they were so gritty

I'm glad its not just me,I hate it when it does that,as I said earlier,I thought that was the normal texture but I have recently thrown 2 away as they were so gritty

I've had gritty ones before and have called Liz's customer service and they sent me a new one, though if you warm the product between your hands the gritty bits seem to melt.

Had a postcard today. 3 full size body washes on Liz Earle website £25 post free

I think the TSV will be 227 486 Liz Earle 10 Piece Luxury Facial Collection currently priced £46.00 :)

Wow 10 piece's! Sounds like a lot of tiddly bits & stocking filler to me.
Oh Liz can we one day have full size 3-4 product tsv's like the good
old days:17:

This is definately one for me.
I've just been on Liz Earle website and added up the cost buying direct and it comes to the grand total of £82.30 !! :11:

if you like the body wash, LE has a special offer on her website - any 3 bottles of the bodywashes for £25 and free postage.

Latest posts

Back