Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Catherine H has just said that 15,000 have now gone! Roll on the OTOs. :ANYWORD:

I agree. I know this is a silly question, but does anyone have any ideas if there will be any OTO's and if so, what they might be.

Thanks in advance.

T x
:Aflower1: :Aflower1:

Like everyone else I'm really happy with the TSV this time around especially the bag, please Liz more bags with the TSV's if you can please. Cannot use her body wash though so will find another home for that but everything else is all mine!!

I wasn't going to order as would have liked EP but I just couldn't resist. Can't wait for it to arrive now.

So happy!!! :):):):):)

Tabatha and Bbelle I do hope there will be OTO, so I can get my hubby to buy me some more. I ordered mine last night in Normal/combi option. It would have been good if she could have included the new Superskin Moisturiser even the small 15ml one as a moisturiser option.

I'm very tempted by this...is this set good value?

It works out about half the price on the LE website Claudia- and that's even taking QVC's P&P charges. Think of the bag as a little extra!

Last edited:
I bought the light version....I think all the small sizes will be great for travelling and when I go swimming.....and I really like the bag.

Hee hee, what are we like! The spritzer delivers a fine mist so I just spray and let it dry for a minute before applying my moisturiser, alternatively it's a wonderful thing to have around and sporadically spray throughout the day - don't think it does anything dramatic however it is refreshing when hot and really lifts my spirits as I love the smell! :D

I agree, I have the big spritzer and love it, the little one will be so handy. Lovely and cooling for your holidays!

Not sure about the bag in this TSV, or for storing things, but for a travelling wash bag? it has no handles or any way to carry it.

The weather is miserable here today so I'm just cheering myself up Twinkle, there's nothing else to do!:(

Are you buying anything yourself?:D

Keeps raining on and off here, then bright sunshine.

Haven't seen any of the shows yet, but.........................might :rolleyes:........be tempted if there are any OTO's
:eek:

I agree, I have the big spritzer and love it, the little one will be so handy. Lovely and cooling for your holidays!

Not sure about the bag in this TSV, or for storing things, but for a travelling wash bag? it has no handles or any way to carry it.

I have used the same washbag since I moved in with OH - 22 years ago!!! Boy that was a good purchase! Time for a new one though and I'm looking forward to getting this one. :)

Yes I think so because I've been very good in getting down my stockpile and I'm in need of more C&P, Skin Tonic and Skin Repair. Are you?

Yeh BL, with 3 of us in the house using the skin repair, I always need it and I love the tonic, wish there was some body cream in it but we cant have everything.
Like the colour of the bag but not sure about the shape and size with no handles but will wait and see, its just an added bonus :D
The bags are always great quality.

Hello,

I have Cleanse & Polish and it makes my skin fabulous.....would I like the rest of it?

Experiences of others would be gratefully received.

Thanks

T

:belly
(not my real belly.....honest!)

Hi Fruityloops

I would definately give this a try, it has all the essentials and gives you a chance to try a lot of the range as well.
Let us know how you get on with it as there are loads of LE fans here as you have probably read :)

Do you think QVC are getting wise to the sell-outs and make sure there is enough LE to last the day? I've only been watching QVC for about 4 years but don't recall ever seeing a sell-out on Liz Earle TSVs.

How many Liz Earle TSVs do QVC do per year?

Do you think QVC are getting wise to the sell-outs and make sure there is enough LE to last the day? I've only been watching QVC for about 4 years but don't recall ever seeing a sell-out on Liz Earle TSVs.

How many Liz Earle TSVs do QVC do per year?

Good question, bbelle, I was just wondering that! At first, I was a bit disappointed with this TSV as it didn't have products I was after, so I did a big order on LE web site worth £60. But now that I have seen the presentation, I want this TSV!!!:eek: I just can't justify it, so I was wondering how long I'll have to wait until the next one!:D

Latest posts

Back