Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I looked on qmobile at about 4.20 when I was emailing my friend about it, I'm sure it said 37.14 then, but it doesn't now! strange

The price is now showing as £38.72 :(

BB have just seen that they have changed the price. I'm not happy as I haven't ordered mine yet :mad:. Might wait until Friday night as QVC might change the price AGAIN !!!! Let's hope so (doubt it though !!)

T x
:dog:

Oh blimey I don't normally buy the TSV early either its only because we're going away and I want to make sure I get it anytime sorry you couldn't get yours in time thats a right cheek crafty buggers

Hi,

I too like the LE range:) , its not as expensive as some and actually works!

Hope the TSV is on Easy Pay. I just wish that they would put some of the Men's products in the kits.

Chris

Hi,

I too like the LE range:) , its not as expensive as some and actually works!

Hope the TSV is on Easy Pay. I just wish that they would put some of the Men's products in the kits.

Chris

It does work Chris. I don't have a particularly good complexion but the Liz Earle products have improved it no end. My make up goes on much more easily and lasts for longer. I put in the category of affordable luxury!

I agree affordable Luxury Bbelle is right! Although I bet BBelle has got a good complexion!

I have been using skincare cleanse tone moisturise since the age of 11 ! I love Liz Earle and would never use anything else on my skin xxx

I agree affordable Luxury Bbelle is right! Although I bet BBelle has got a good complexion!

I have been using skincare cleanse tone moisturise since the age of 11 ! I love Liz Earle and would never use anything else on my skin xxx

Wow Dazzler, bet your face is as smooth as a lovely baby's bum!! :)

I'm another huge fan of LE products and wouldn't want to be without them.

I know it hasn't even been on yet, but I hope it sells out tomorrow and we have loads of good OTO's.

Although saying that I can't remember the last LE TSV that sold out !!

:cat3:

I know it hasn't even been on yet, but I hope it sells out tomorrow and we have loads of good OTO's.

Although saying that I can't remember the last LE TSV that sold out !![/COLOR]

:cat3:

No, I can't quite imagine it happening. I think sell outs and OTO's are on the whole as managed as everything else. Liz doesn't strike me as the kind of seller to not make sure she had enough product to last a whole day.

I've just noticed Alison Young isn't doing any of the LE hours tomorrow - she usually does at least one or two hours with a beauty TSV if she doesn't launch it at midnight???????????

Hello

I really wish I could use this range but apart from one or two items, I'm allergic - booooo.

I enjoy watching the shows too - find them very relaxing.

I've just noticed Alison Young isn't doing any of the LE hours tomorrow - she usually does at least one or two hours with a beauty TSV if she doesn't launch it at midnight???????????

I was sad enough to check the schedule to see when Alison Young would be on as I assumed the same thing. Now I know she won't be on all day I can watch in peace.

I know some people before have mentioned Alison Young and Liz Earle don't get on. If they did a 'FIGHT!' like on Harry Hill who do you think would win!?:D

I was sad enough to check the schedule to see when Alison Young would be on as I assumed the same thing. Now I know she won't be on all day I can watch in peace.

I know some people before have mentioned Alison Young and Liz Earle don't get on. If they did a 'FIGHT!' like on Harry Hill who do you think would win!?:D

:D I think Alison..(but there's only one way to find out....)

Latest posts

Back