Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Choppysocks- I posted it off to day to give them permission to use my review in there publishings so not sure where they will use it.:D

Dazzler, how exciting! I had always wondered if those testimonials were genuine, it's good to know they indeed are! Do let us know if your review is published on their website, I'd love to have a read...

Well done,Dazzler.
They must have been well impressed xx
BTW I'll be going for the tsv even though they're nowhere near as good value as they used to be.

Thanks sillysausage and Marzy, they must like me at Liz Earle for some reason, it was only a few lines!

Well if Dr Yolanda is proud of me then does that mean I am allowed three sherrys tonight on top of the prescription xxxx

ahhhhh Thanks Tabatha, well at least thats the max price anyway. Is it the Orange Flower Body wash in their do you know or is it the energising one?

ahhhhh Thanks Tabatha, well at least thats the max price anyway. Is it the Orange Flower Body wash in their do you know or is it the energising one?

The details from CS said that it's 100ml of the Orange Flower Body Wash.

Definitely going to buy this one, the only problem is do I buy two !!!

Wish we know what the bag looked like.

:) :)

The details from CS said that it's 100ml of the Orange Flower Body Wash.

Definitely going to buy this one, the only problem is do I buy two !!!

Wish we know what the bag looked like.

:) :)

Great it does sound like a good one! Yes Tabatha go for two yessssss!!!!!
You will save on p and p and are you going to split some up for christmas pressies are are they all for you. xxx I am trouble parting with mine.

I love the bags, so think the bag will be nice, but yes wish there was a piccie of the bag.

Great it does sound like a good one! Yes Tabatha go for two yessssss!!!!!
You will save on p and p and are you going to split some up for christmas pressies are are they all for you. xxx I am trouble parting with mine.

I love the bags, so think the bag will be nice, but yes wish there was a piccie of the bag.

I'm greedy. If I buy two, they defintely will both be for me :D

Just been catching up with this thread, haven't been looking as I definitely wont be buying, having discovered that C&P wasn't agreeing with me I've backed off somewhat...Still loving the superskin concentrate and super balm etcetera though...so maybe some other time, sure my mum will be buying though, she seems to be getting on fine with it. Much as I don't like the blurb on the front, the philosophy tsv seems to be working out better on my skin!

Any way having just discoverd that you can get QVCmobile on the PC I thought I'd post this link

http://www.qvcukmobile.com/(rrlm3u45nldqwjr1jy3ur055)/pd.aspx?__redir=1

For any of you itching to place an early order!!!!!!
I ordered the big bite 2 days ago that way, it comes up on our pc saying that the site has a security certificxate problem but if you continue it comes up and you can make the order...I then phoned cs and asked them to change my delivery address as I don't have anything sent here..

I'm definately getting this one, I'm waiting until Saturday just in case it's on ezpay, (you never know!!!) If it is then i might just get two (don't tell hubby).

I'm definately getting this one, I'm waiting until Saturday just in case it's on ezpay, (you never know!!!) If it is then i might just get two (don't tell hubby).

Trudi I dont blame you one bit!!!!!

Will not be going for the tsv. Do need a gentle face exfoliator, but will buy the full size in the shop and avoid paying p&p. They also throw in a travel size of your choice when you purchase a full-sized item.

Noticed they are opening new and larger premises at Sloane Sq a stones throw from the current shop, so business must be booming. :p

Latest posts

Back