Liz Earle TSV 4th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Received my TSV's - Couldn't believe the size of the gift box. Call me sad but I had Sky +'d the show so had a look as I was convinced it was not the same size box, but when you see Liz holding it close up it is only the size of her hand. I was looking forward to giving them as a present to my Mum and sister in the gift box, but looks like I will have to wrap the 'attractive' white box up instead!

Receievd my tsv yesterday as well. Glad I read this thread before mine arrived as like eveyone else I too am disappointed with the box! Description of the tsv - comes in a presentation box!!!! I don't agree wth it! Might be better if the box was not included at all!

I don't give a stuff for the box but I want my TSV flipping heck can't believe how long we have to wait you'd think it was coming half way around the world!!!!!

I don't give a stuff for the box but I want my TSV flipping heck can't believe how long we have to wait you'd think it was coming half way around the world!!!!!

I want mine too!!

It was shipped on Sunday so it had better arrive tomorrow, or i will not be happy!:33::11:

Mine is still not here either and mine was shipped on sunday,its a disgrace the amou t we pay for postage,if you ring qvc all they say is the 7 days are not up untill bla bla bla

Mine is still not here either and mine was shipped on sunday,its a disgrace the amou t we pay for postage,if you ring qvc all they say is the 7 days are not up untill bla bla bla

iagree, and qvc don't count Saturday as a working day, why not, I have post delivered on a Saturday, and they ship on a Sunday, I did ask cs this but they just said only count mon to fri its a joke!

LOL! You certainly would hope so. *fingers crossed for both of us*

Well our normal post hasnt come yet so there is always a chance it will all come together? I dont want it to come tomorrow as ill be at work so wont be here to get it - hope the neighbour doesnt go out!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for us too!:1:

I have e-mailed QVC and Liz Earle to say I am disappointed that I don't think the presentation made it clear that the box was not big enough for all the products - and the c and p would not fit at all. The website also does not state this - just shows a box and the products.

My sister had never bought from QVC before, but some weeks ago I gave her some LE and she rang me to say she'd ordered a TSV. She called yesterday and although pleased with the products she also said she assumed they'd all fit in the box.

Also, although undamaged on the outside the orange blossom was was open in one of my sets and had leaked over the other products. I've kept that set. Past experience means I open up everything as I have had LE TSVs before and not all the bits have been included.

I love LE and I buy from QVC and the LE website, but I do think that with TSVs and not just LE but other deals, the idea is stack 'em high and flog 'em quick and the standards are often second rate. QVC might have buying power and be able to get good offers but they are not giving the stuff away!

Grrr!!!!

I have no problem with the box and it is just for me, plus i watched the shows so i saw that it only held the mini bits in tissue wrap.

I just want my TSV to arrive!!:11:

Latest posts

Back