Liz Earle TSV 4th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They look fantastic. Hope all the details and prices are on sitre very soon. Some great present ideas there. Thanks Chris.

Same here.
I think it's great value but would have preferred to see the new moisturiser instead of the usual skin repair(much as I love it) :43:

Marzy, did you know there is a new Irish section on LE's own site? The p&p is 6.25 euro. I got some LE products sent directly to (in Dublin) a couple of years ago and I think p&p was £7.

Last edited:
Marzy, did you know there is a new Irish section on LE's own site? The p&p is 6.25 euro. I got some LE products sent directly to (in Dublin) a couple of years ago and I think p&p was £7.

Hi Calvin.Yes,I had seen the new LE site & it's great news that Liz has reduced her postage rates to Eire.I have ordered in the past with the p&p of £7 which was a bit steep imo
Another thing,Liz is one of the very few UK retailers giving us the true conversion rate of the pound/euro.Most of the UK retailers over here are charging us far,far more than they should which is totally unacceptable.
Most of the stores have taken off the Sterling price tags & only put the Euro price on items but Debenhams still have both prices & one example I saw this evening was a John Rocha top for £45 & €70 which is crazy.Should only be about €57.50 :11:

Hi Calvin.Yes,I had seen the new LE site & it's great news that Liz has reduced her postage rates to Eire.I have ordered in the past with the p&p of £7 which was a bit steep imo
Another thing,Liz is one of the very few UK retailers giving us the true conversion rate of the pound/euro.Most of the UK retailers over here are charging us far,far more than they should which is totally unacceptable.
Most of the stores have taken off the Sterling price tags & only put the Euro price on items but Debenhams still have both prices & one example I saw this evening was a John Rocha top for £45 & €70 which is crazy.Should only be about €57.50 :11:

I've always resented paying the high postage rates to the Republic. I can send an item to my sister in England for much less than I can send one 120 miles 'down the road' to Mum. I realise these rates are set by RM and letters and parcels to Eire have the EU rates applied to them, but it just gets up my nose. If I had something really heavy to send Mum it would nearly be cheaper getting a special day-return on the Enterprise at £10 than taking it to the PO! And I'd get treated to a lunch out in Neary's!

*********** If you go to the Liz Earle Website and type in the search box "Christmas" then they all come up, with descriptions pictures and prices!********************

I will be getting this as I can never resist LE TSV's (think I did manage once :D), the C&P and Moisturiser are worth £35.50 alone so you are getting 7 pieces for free, even though I would have preffered if it had a bag, especially as its the Christmas TSV.

Thanks for working that out and posting, I need some C&P and was thinking of getting the moisturiser too and wonder about the value of the TSV. Think I've made my mind up now!

Thanks also to everyone for their cunning detective work and giving us all a heads up!

*********** If you go to the Liz Earle Website and type in the search box "Christmas" then they all come up, with descriptions pictures and prices!********************

Thanks. Love the boxes this year - so much nicer than last year. Just got to work out what to buy and for who now.

tsv can be ordered from q cut

Hi just tried via q cut to order liz earle tsv,qcut took order at the tsv price .just thought would let people know to save anybody sitting to midnight tomorrow :1:

Its good that all the christmas stuff is on her own website before her TSV tomorrow, makes it easier to decide what we are going to be buying.

There are some lovely kits :1:

hi- this is my first post.

thanks to the detectives on this site, i ordered my tsv on the 1st oct via qvc-mobile, it has been shipped today, cant wait to receive it.

hi- this is my first post.

thanks to the detectives on this site, i ordered my tsv on the 1st oct via qvc-mobile, it has been shipped today, cant wait to receive it.

Hello Toadette,

What a great name!

Welcome Toadette

Just ordered mine on line and used my voucher code for 3 easy pays!!

Latest posts

Back