Liz Earle TSV 21/2/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
The next Liz Earle TSV is on Saturday 27th February. Someone posted this from the Beauty Bash.

Attachments

• Liz Earle.jpg
    Liz Earle.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,961
I'm yet to try any C&P other than the original so I thought I might be tempted by this but I don't think I'll be getting it. Still over run with stuff from previous TSV and I got it for Christmas too after buying 2 myself. So it's a no from me this time.

I'm probably in as I find LE difficult to resist so really grateful for the preview - on my phone i can't see what the 3 items on the right are - can anyone tell please?

I'll probably go for this one. I missed the last as somehow I'm drowning in Eyebright! I think its because its one of the loyalty gifts in store and I forget that when buying kits or what I need. No Eyebright this time so it might be a good one.

Just evaluated what Liz Earle I have in the bathroom and I always use up my faves and the rest gather dust. Must not look as I know I'll be tempted. I'm still thinking I might prefer JW now as my tediously dry skin seems to like it more and JW does concentrate on face which is my driest. I still have LE body stuff which I'm mixing with MB. (sorry if anyone's not into those "initial" things LE, liz earle, JW Judith Williams, MB molton brown).

CC

Just evaluated what Liz Earle I have in the bathroom and I always use up my faves and the rest gather dust. Must not look as I know I'll be tempted. I'm still thinking I might prefer JW now as my tediously dry skin seems to like it more and JW does concentrate on face which is my driest. I still have LE body stuff which I'm mixing with MB. (sorry if anyone's not into those "initial" things LE, liz earle, JW Judith Williams, MB molton brown).

CC

Agree with you CC, fairly new to LE and it's amazing! Bought a TSV last year and love it all and good value and last ages too!!

Normally I would go for the TSV, but I am slowly switching to Alpha-H and Elemis. So using my Liz Earle products now but won't buy them again for some time. We'll see if or when I'm coming back.:)

I got the last TSV as my Christmas present from my parents. I really like it, but the c&p has brought me out in spots, so I won't be getting this one.

Single Drop

Liz Earle 7 Piece Love Your Skin Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209478

Auto-Delivery (coming)

QVC Price £63.00
Today's Special Value Price £46.92
P&P: £5.95

This collection features the latest, limited edition Rose & Cedrat Cleanse & Polish in a fresh, floral scent that's perfect for spring; skincare heroes Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser in a choice of formulas to suit your complexion type, plus much more. Enhance your skincare by creating a bespoke regime with this amazing range of botanical must-haves from Liz Earle.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' seven years running by QVC customers.
Tailored to you - suitable for all skin types, this collection also has a choice of moisturiser, allowing you to customise the set to suit your complexion.
Contains

1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Limited Edition Rose & Cedrat (150ml) - a floral and fragrant twist on the iconic cleanser, blending the scents of Damask rose with citrusy cedrat
1 x Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - QVC Excellence Award winner for Best Cleanser for the last six years, this multi award-winning hot cloth cleanser is plant-based with a rich, creamy texture. It helps to quickly remove daily grime and make-up, while the pure muslin cloth gently exfoliates and dislodges dead skin cells to leave skin feeling clean, soft and radiant. Naturally active ingredients include rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus and cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner helps to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture and is suitable for all skin types. Contains aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - in a choice of Light, Normal/combination or Dry/sensitive. Designed to help replace lost moisture and protect your skin against dryness, this hydrating cream is enriched with a balanced blend of naturally active ingredients, including borage and avocado oil, echinacea, beta-carotene and vitamin E
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - a gentle body wash with uplifting citrus aromas, designed to cleanse, soften and refresh your skin, leaving it feeling silky-smooth. Formulated with foaming agents derived from soap bark, corn, coconut, and organic oats and ideal for the whole family.
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Hand Wash (200ml) - this gentle hand wash is designed to leave your hands feeling clean and soft. Contains foaming agents derived from corn and coconut, plus geranium, lavandin and sweet orange essential oils
1 x Orange Flower Hand Repair (50ml) - a rich, non-greasy formula designed to smooth, soften and protect your hands. Enriched with sweet orange and patchouli essential oils and blended with echinacea and hops
2 x pure muslin cloths - these pure muslin cloths gently exfoliate skin during cleansing, helping to slough away dead skin cells and impurities while encouraging circulation

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish:

Phase 1 - cleanse: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation
Phase 2 - polish: rinse the pure muslin cloth in warm water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Apply morning and evening after Cleanse & Polish
Apply a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over face and neck, then follow with Skin Repair Moisturiser
You can also spritz over your face and body to refresh your skin or make-up throughout the day

Skin Repair Moisturiser:

Gently massage into face and neck morning and evening after Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Orange Flower Body Wash:

Squeeze a little into your hands and apply to damp skin, or apply with a body sponge or glove for a richer lather
Massage onto the skin and rinse off

Orange Flower Botanical Hand Wash:

Apply to damp skin and massage into a light foam
Rinse off and dry hands

Orange Flower Botanical Hand Repair:

Massage into clean hands after using Orange Flower Botanical hand Wash
Can be used as needed

Keep up your skincare routine:
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive another delivery of this collection every 60 days for six months at the same great-value price.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Latest posts

Back