laura geller christmas tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone noticed that the QVC price changed from £44 to £50? I guess to inflate the TSV price.
In the past up until recently LG QVC price was between £38-£42

Well spotted but I did work out that in the states it would be around £37 so its a good price I think and cant wait to receive it now :D I am surprised its still online to buy atm the stocks must be deep!!

I've just tried to place my order with the 3EP code that was given on here last week or so, it didn't work.
I think I will wait until the day to see if there's an EP option so I can order two. I'm pretty sure it may be on EP.

I've just tried to place my order with the 3EP code that was given on here last week or so, it didn't work.
I think I will wait until the day to see if there's an EP option so I can order two. I'm pretty sure it may be on EP.

Yes I think your right 3 easy pays is my guess :)

Last Christmas it was on four easy pays of £8.73 (£34.92). Just searched through my gmail - I don't delete much! I am holding out for easy pays on Sunday!

Thanks Autumn for the picture and details, I ordered mine yesterday so hopefully it will arrive before I have to do my last trip to the shops next week and then miss a Hermes delivery. Recently my orders are taking longer to arrive and I suppose the nearer we get to Christmas the delays will get worse. Is it just me this year, but I'm finding the loud Slade, Maria Carey and Roy Wood Christmas songs played on a loop in every shop is beginning to grate more than usual?

i wont be buying this one as i have plenty of B&B and i dont need the rest. So a splurge on Aurora it is!

Yes, same here, amn.
I ordered it yesterday, first time ever I've ordered a TSV early.

It is on 4 Easy Pay of £9.24 per month + 4.95 postage for first month. I just ordered mine on Easy Pay :)

It has just arrived - hurrah!!! So relieved it was not caught up in the Xmas overload. For some reason I had thought it was in one of her paper bags! but no it is a proper box.

The risk of buying in advance for me was whether the BB would be full size, and it is at 9g. The blush palette is 4.5g. The spackle is the normal 59ml and the lip gloss is a full size. That is just in case anyone is pondering whether to go for it before the shows explain the contents.

The blusher is getting smaller and smaller from 9g to 6.5g to 5.5g and now 4.5g while the prices of the TSV creep up

That is much smaller, just half the size they used to be then. I know it's rare to get to the bottom of a blusher, though I have twice with the Ethereal Rose, but it's still taking a bit of a liberty.
I ordered it on Wednesday & it's already on it's way according to the tracker. It was before it went on easy pay but I don't mind as I've decided to cut down ordering on easy pay, makes it easier to keep track of payments. If I can't afford it I won't order. It gets confusing if you return something, sorting how many easy pays you're due back as refund.

What's the lipgloss like, Mazza? Does it look colourless on the lips?

The blusher is getting smaller and smaller from 9g to 6.5g to 5.5g and now 4.5g while the prices of the TSV creep up

Its happening everywhere these days, supermarkets now charge more despite reducing the content, eg what used to cost £5 for 400g, now costs £6 for 380g.

Every time I see an LG tsv I keep promising myself I`ll try the balance and brighten but I still haven`t got around to it. I`m very wary of foundations and have tried so many in the past.

Hi Breeze. I haven't actually tried anything yet but it looks to me like a nice nude gloss which would have colour. So not transparent. I always apply on top of a lipstick so it is OK for me either way.

Every time I see an LG tsv I keep promising myself I`ll try the balance and brighten but I still haven`t got around to it. I`m very wary of foundations and have tried so many in the past.
The only 2 foundations that I wear are the Judith Williams magic makeup and the Laura Geller b&b. The other foundations such as smashbox and l'oreal bb just don't quite work. I only put a little on as I like my natural skin colouring.

I hate heavy foundations and I use the JW magic makeup too. I used to use a mineral powder one but I felt it was too drying. Is the B and B drying ?

Yes it is a little drying and looks slightly powdery on me. I sometimes put a little superdrug illuminating moisture cream on my cheekbones, end of nose and chin just so I have a little bit of youthful shine.

Latest posts

Back