laura geller christmas tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That’s what I wanted the item number for – to admire the set but no need now thanks to Pinkmoon.
BTW, isn’t this set supposed to be exclusive to QVC in this particular configuration as a TSV?

Theres a bigger photo with all the details further back in this thread ill repost it .

Laura Geller Christmas Tsv

Laura-Geller-Beauty-So-Scrumptious-Baked-Collection.jpg

Laura Geller Beauty So Scrumptious Baked Collection is a 6 piece collection of make-up delights.

Includes:

Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Champagne
: Revive and re-texturize your skin to a flawlessly smooth finish while extending the wear of your make-up! This award-winning primer is aglow with a soft champagne hue. Antioxidants Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts help protect skin from environmental aggressors.

Balance-n-Brighten Baked colour Correcting Foundation : Swirls of neutral-hued liquid pigments are baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, and then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy powder foundation that brightens and colour-corrects the skin to an impeccable finish. Skin is pampered with antioxidants Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts.

Blush-n-Highlight Baked Cheek colour & Highlighter in Spiced Chai/French Vanilla: Two in one! This compact holds a pretty pop of Baked cheek colour and low-glow highlighter to put the spotlight on your favourite features.

Baked Eye Stripes in Cinnamon Strudel: Three complementary shades add up to one indispensable eye shadow palette! Create day-to-night looks with these neutral hues. The possibilities are endless!

Colour Drenched Lip Gloss in Sugar Cookie: Drench your lips in rich, full-coverage colour! With soothing Vitamin E, this high-shine gloss keeps lips soft - never sticky! - and protects from environmental damage.

Double-Ended Blush & Highlighter Applicator

Phew, I'm relieved it's not the set they got in Italy. I would have had to pass on that but I think one of these could have my name on it. I'm hoping there might be a little sheen to the eyeshadows this time. The last lot I got were very flat.

Has anyone tried the spackle? I'm wondering about the texture of it and whether it actually does anything.

Phew, I'm relieved it's not the set they got in Italy. I would have had to pass on that but I think one of these could have my name on it. I'm hoping there might be a little sheen to the eyeshadows this time. The last lot I got were very flat.

Has anyone tried the spackle? I'm wondering about the texture of it and whether it actually does anything.

The colours may slightly vary as there was on one choice of BB in the states where as here they will have several options.

Good sleuthing, Autumn, thank you. I do hope there is a variety in the B&B shades, bit worried about this suggestion of some pack only having one. May have to stay up late that night to secure my item! I like spackle and want to try B&B in a lighter shade. I looked a bit orange in the last mini I got and had to tone it down. I am assuming B&B will be a full size??? I am glad there is no mascara as chemo did for my eyelashes and I cannot wear it anymore, so it is always a surplus item in a kit for me.

Good sleuthing, Autumn, thank you. I do hope there is a variety in the B&B shades, bit worried about this suggestion of some pack only having one. May have to stay up late that night to secure my item! I like spackle and want to try B&B in a lighter shade. I looked a bit orange in the last mini I got and had to tone it down. I am assuming B&B will be a full size??? I am glad there is no mascara as chemo did for my eyelashes and I cannot wear it anymore, so it is always a surplus item in a kit for me.

Im pretty sure there will be the usual choices of BB, they wont do a TSV with just one shade :)

I have the champagne spackle, it feels slightly thicker than the normal spackle and tbh i don't really see a difference when i have the B&B on top. but then again my eyes are not what they used to be lol

Looking good that the TSV price will be under £40 then , the price is America was roughly £37 :D

I think if you buy alot of Laura's items, you probably already have quite a few of those brushes. Not tempted either, although on the whole I think Laura's brushes are great quality. Can't beat Pro Silk though. Hmmm, I'm going to see if QVC still sell those.

Hmm, not sure about this one. Some bits appeal to me, some not so much. Guess I'll see if the presentation sways me. I can't use Spackle, although it's a nice product and feels lovely on the skin, because it contains witch hazel. There's not really anyone to give it away to because none of my female friends are remotely girly or wear make-up or anything, I'm the odd one out. I guess I could put it on ebay.

Although I love LG I will probably give this one a miss. There are only so many brown eye shadows that can fit in my make up draw, ok who am I trying to kid... my make up cupboard. Plus, is it just me not using enough of it or is everyone else getting a total overload of highlighter? When it first came out I bought the separate one but since then she has added it to everything! And like the old Blushers they just never seem to get any smaller no matter how much you use them

I love her brushes when they come with the sets but there is not a snowflake in hells chance of me spending 70 quid on a set of them

What are her brushes made from??

Pony
Squirrel(by the way it would be a dead squirrel)
Sable

Some say the brushes are combed out, others the animal has to be dead(including the pony)?????

Anyway a really good brush will last years if looked after properly. Only buy brushes you know you will use otherwise total waste of money.

Latest posts

Back