laura geller christmas tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The lips were mentioned in the peresentation and AY said that they were real then followed with a statement that none of the models have had botox and followed by a cheeky wink.
I also noted AY hair but I was most surprised how her make up didn't suit her at all (the TSV set of course) and I had second thoughts about ordering my TSV, and I didn't like it on the models either and I thought that they were already made up before coming on.

I thought AY didn't look so great as well but looking closely I wondered if she was wearing more than the tsv. Her cheeks had that strange purplish hue that she seems so fond of and I can't see where that might have come from in the tsv.

I was really irritated by the camera work last night. Laura was busy demonstrating and all we saw was AY telling us about the value etc. etc. yawn yawn..... and then the camera cut to the completed demo. GRRR.

Unless I misunderstood, JF was telling us, in a really serious tone, that we should be aware that there would not be another LG TSV before this Christmas. Well it is the 15th December so why is that a surprise/shock????

She was also saying while presenting the eye spackle duo that she is wearing the mauve and the regular spackle on top of the mauve - that was silly I thought since the coloured eye spackles are very pretty on their own.

I thought Laura handled AY very well when she was trying to make fun of her pronunciation of charcoal, made me smile.

I was really irritated by the camera work last night. Laura was busy demonstrating and all we saw was AY telling us about the value etc. etc. yawn yawn..... and then the camera cut to the completed demo. GRRR.
That was very irritating, there was no "value" in that shot just seeing AY talking while Laura's demoing was very important to those who were learning.

It's one if the most infuriating aspects of QVC, a guest is doing demos and the camera is on the presenter rambling on about the value. It's simple sales know-how to show the product you're trying to sell.

I have never been tempted by Laura Geller, as the models all look better air when not doing the hours, so no tempting me.

The models looked even better in the 4 pm hour, especially the blond very young model looked very natural and a new dark skin model, as the other dark skin model they were sitting side by side (not Nalintha) and Jo Jo as well.

I think that my favourite bit in the TSV is the lightest shade of the eye shadow, I wish they did the whole pot of it. I think it may be an exellent highlighter as well as the eye shadow. I'm a bit disappointed that there's too much of the very dark brown shade.

I think that my favourite bit in the TSV is the lightest shade of the eye shadow, I wish they did the whole pot of it. I think it may be an exellent highlighter as well as the eye shadow. I'm a bit disappointed that there's too much of the very dark brown shade.
I have what looks like the same colours as the tsv in an item called baked eye pie shadow trio birthday cake instead of lines it is in triangle shapes

I've caved and gone for it, pretty much because I usually always get Laura's TSVs, so I'd feel weird not doing. It can always go back... The TSVs are getting sooo samey though. God knows why Ali Y always says oh it's not worth Laura coming over if she's not got B&B, blah blah... Isn't everyone sick to death of it being in every.single.TSV.ever? Ditto Spackle. There's loads of other stuff in the range that Q don't stock, I'd much rather try some new products.

I have what looks like the same colours as the tsv in an item called baked eye pie shadow trio birthday cake instead of lines it is in triangle shapes
I've noticed it too. I've got it as well from a TSV but don't use because the colours are too dark, even the pink one

I've caved and gone for it, pretty much because I usually always get Laura's TSVs, so I'd feel weird not doing. It can always go back... The TSVs are getting sooo samey though. God knows why Ali Y always says oh it's not worth Laura coming over if she's not got B&B, blah blah... Isn't everyone sick to death of it being in every.single.TSV.ever? Ditto Spackle. There's loads of other stuff in the range that Q don't stock, I'd much rather try some new products.
I need my B&B every two months so always waiting for a TSV with the B&B. I'm now looking for ways of using it more economically as I've heard that it lasts some people eight months and sometimes longer.

Just a warning- the same thing seems to be happening withthe Regular option "in stock" then "out of stock" then "in stock" 5 mins later. Just like the last-but-one kipling TSV. Wonder if some disappointed peeps are going to get a letter saying sorry their order cannot be fulfilled due to insufficient stock.

I need my B&B every two months so always waiting for a TSV with the B&B. I'm now looking for ways of using it more economically as I've heard that it lasts some people eight months and sometimes longer.

Ah, fair enough. They always last me ages, but I don't use it every day. All the baked does seem to last forever though, even if you do use it every day.

Next LG TSV February 9th :)
They said it's Laura's big day so I assumed it's the TSV day unless they meant something else.

Latest posts

Back