laura geller christmas tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What are her brushes made from??

Pony
Squirrel(by the way it would be a dead squirrel)
Sable

Some say the brushes are combed out, others the animal has to be dead(including the pony)?????

Anyway a really good brush will last years if looked after properly. Only buy brushes you know you will use otherwise total waste of money.
The ones I had with the LG products were all synthetic.

I'm not going for it - I wont use the spackle or the b&b.Brown shadows dont suit my very fair skin and very fair hair.Her last tsv was really good for me as it actually had some colour :mysmilie_59: The blusher I may pick up on ebay....

I use the B&B already and the rest of it looks gorgeous. I will definitely be getting this one. Thanks for the info :)

If anyone is interested in the 25 Shades of Baked, there are a lot of reviews over on QVC.com plus a short video http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-25-Shades-of-Baked-Holiday-Eyeshadow-Collection.product.A236808.html

It does seem as though the shadows are quite shimmery, which is a relief as I really couldn't afford nor do I need this, but it had been calling me since I first saw it, but I don't do shimmery!
And it's no longer available, we are probably getting the last of the stocks of this limited edition.

And it's no longer available, we are probably getting the last of the stocks of this limited edition.

Yes, although some of the comments seem to indicate it was offered as an auto-delivery too.

Thanks Autumn! great heads up. Have just rung to order mine so late night avoided at the weekend. Hurrah!!

So torn over this one. I have the big pump of spackle which doesn't seem to be going down but my B&B is about half way down ( I am another one who it lasts months and months for) I don't wear eye make up but it seems silly not to get it for under a tenner more than I would pay for my B&B.
****** hell, decisions, decisions

Its online to order Ive Just ordered it , don't trust QVC delivery this time of year so should be ok ordering early :D

Laura Geller 6 Piece So Scrumptious Baked Collection

QVC Price: £50.00

Today's Special Value Price : £36.96

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-6...03815.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@18601860
Has anyone noticed that the QVC price changed from £44 to £50 on this particular set? I guess this is to inflate the TSV price.
In the past up until recently LG ex-TSV QVC price was between £38-£42, but now £50? £44 was already an increase on £38-£42.
Perhaps the runaway success in July had something to do with it.

Latest posts

Back