Julia's Book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Harald has a great deal of ranges on QVC Germany. If you click on the German flag at the bottom of the QVC page it takes you to their web site and you can browse Harald to your heart's content. I like some of the purses/ bas and the make up.

Schmuck is such an appropriate word for some of QVC's jewellery somehow!

So do we know if it's paperback or hardback as that influences the price?
Dont forget that it will be an 'Introductory Price' MM so that might bring it down by £5 lol

Dont forget free P &P and 3 easy pays!!

I suspect Julia is what is referred to as a 'vanity author' or something similar which I think means she paid to have it published, quite expensive I would think so she will need to flog a few to get her money back. I would not dream of buying a book written by a salesperson such as J.R. as it is only feeding her ego.

Um, a MUCH more famous lady with a decent bum and a brother in law who is the future King, published a book to a much wider audience, and we all know what happened there !!!!!!

100 indivdual stories eh ? hmmmmmm....... methinks I could equal that. Working as an estate agent in the 70s 80s and 90s, and selling property overseas, I could relate some stories that would make your hair stand on end - and as for being interviewed as Barbara Cartland's social secretary...... WELL there's 5 chapters on that alone !!!!!!

YES JR we ALL have stories to tell, but referring to 'one's' family in a book is like showing complete strangers your holiday snaps ! NO-ONE'S interested !!!!!

Um, a MUCH more famous lady with a decent bum and a brother in law who is the future King, published a book to a much wider audience, and we all know what happened there !!!!!!

100 indivdual stories eh ? hmmmmmm....... methinks I could equal that. Working as an estate agent in the 70s 80s and 90s, and selling property overseas, I could relate some stories that would make your hair stand on end - and as for being interviewed as Barbara Cartland's social secretary...... WELL there's 5 chapters on that alone !!!!!!

YES JR we ALL have stories to tell, but referring to 'one's' family in a book is like showing complete strangers your holiday snaps ! NO-ONE'S interested !!!!!

Excellent comment Brissles! Just to let you know I did set up that pet memorial page in the drop as we all seemed to like the idea. I did a few words about my beloved Millie & her pics on there to start it off. Take a look if you want to, I hope it helps with your very sad recent loss of your furbaby xx.

Well, I've had enough going on in my life for the last 30+ years to give me plenty material to write several books but I wouldn't want to even consider putting it in print as I know it would bore the pants off others who have stories to tell too. Can't understand just why these "wannabe celebs" feel the need to do it but each to their own. Would we enjoy a paperback on "The Life & Times of A Pair of Toe-Posts" I wonder? :dull:

That would be probably more interesting - if they tell how many beds they'd been kicked off under !!!!!!!

That would be probably more interesting - if they tell how many beds they'd been kicked off under !!!!!!!

That's presuming they can be kicked off and they haven't welded themselves to that gap between the big and first toes.......:wink:

Forthcoming parody?

Brissles and BusyLizzie - "Whose bed have your boots been under?" 1995, Shania Twain, recording artist. Ahh, the trivia Snarly knows

I confess ... that a part of me ("The devil made me do it," as comedian FlipWilson said back in the 70s) would like to read it. With a red marking pen handy. :wink: x NaughtySnarly

There's no way I'd be interested in such a vanity publishing tome, but I have felt a bit sorry for Julia recently. It was especially poignant to see her fronting Diet Chef last week fully aware that she's piled all the blubber back on. The protestations about "I'm wearing the small" are beginning to sound ever more unconvincing. Looks a bit "down" to me.

Yep, and you can see his collection on the BP website too ! though from one extreme to another, there are a few nice 'bits' amongst the hooker-style fashion.

Latest posts

Back