Julia's Book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very odd it seems like two of the 1 Star reviews have been removed so now theres only 5 1 star reviews, seems very strange, i wonder if Julia's been kicking off and decided she only wanted 5 1 star reviews. Good timing aswell as its back in stock rather than on Waitlist :cheeky:

Very odd it seems like two of the 1 Star reviews have been removed so now theres only 5 1 star reviews, seems very strange, i wonder if Julia's been kicking off and decided she only wanted 5 1 star reviews. Good timing aswell as its back in stock rather than on Waitlist :cheeky:

Oh, shall I or shan't I? No, I won't bother as I don't really need any more fire-lighters at the moment so it will only gather dust until it's needed......:smirk:

Send it back!!
I don't understand why anybody who was unhappy with the book wouldn't send it back. It was just under £15 with no p & p charge so even if it costs about £5 to post back they would be £10 better off returning it.

I was listening to Simon and Julia this pm, and I must say I have respect for her , having the determination of wanting to be a dancer and becoming one, despite suffering from polio as a child.

Latest posts

Back