Julia's Book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally I wouldn't be interested in books by any of the presenters, I wouldn't want to read a book by the sales assistant in Boots either. The only one with an interesting/admirable past is Kathy Tayler, and she's far too modest to brag about it.

Got a few suggestions for Julia Robert's perfume

"Me, Me, Me"

Air D'lusion

Perfect 10

......Nah......"Big headed old Bag"...pour Femme

Air D'lusion is perfect Merryone!! :mysmilie_15:And Piggy's book title should be 'The Ego Has Landed' :mysmilie_62:

I think that as members of a shopping telly forum it is our duty for one of us (not me) to buy it and then report back with any juicy or interesting bits and tell us (me) why she never married :wink:

I think that as members of a shopping telly forum it is our duty for one of us (not me) to buy it and then report back with any juicy or interesting bits and tell us (me) why she never married :wink:

Maybe it will be serialised in one of the Sunday papers. There's probably a bidding war going on as we speak

Most books on QVC are sold with "free" postage, probably in the hope that you won't check the price on Amazon before you buy. I wonder which presenter will "interview" Julia as part of the sales push? Not sure this'll make it on to Amazon until it's resold by a marketplace seller.

Jude xx

You might all mock but I suspect she will shift a fair few. It will be the ones that send her Birthday and Christmas cards that she doesn't know from Adam :drunk: I wonder if it will merit a tsv on easypay? QVC wouldn't get involved if there wasn't money to be made for them.

You might all mock but I suspect she will shift a fair few. It will be the ones that send her Birthday and Christmas cards that she doesn't know from Adam :drunk: I wonder if it will merit a tsv on easypay? QVC wouldn't get involved if there wasn't money to be made for them.

I fear you might be right! Hope we are all prepared for the massive ego-inflation to follow.

I'm in Italy at the moment and all I can say is that if you think our lot are bad you should see the trash QVC Italia are using as presenters!

I'm in Italy at the moment and all I can say is that if you think our lot are bad you should see the trash QVC Italia are using as presenters!

i can remember occasionally watching qvc germany years ago before sky went digital and i was amazed how unprofessional they were compared to our presenters. they weren't even well groomed - we might complain about the choice of clothing but the german presenters did jewellery shows with dirty bitten nails and torn cuticles.

i can remember occasionally watching qvc germany years ago before sky went digital and i was amazed how unprofessional they were compared to our presenters. they weren't even well groomed - we might complain about the choice of clothing but the german presenters did jewellery shows with dirty bitten nails and torn cuticles.
Ewwww! Not good at all Janie! Yes thankfully UK Q presenters aren't a bit like that.

I wonder if they still have Harald as a guest there. Love him or loathe him at least he livened things up

I wonder who will dare to admit they have bought the book when it comes out .

Harald has a great deal of ranges on QVC Germany. If you click on the German flag at the bottom of the QVC page it takes you to their web site and you can browse Harald to your heart's content. I like some of the purses/ bas and the make up.

Harald has a great deal of ranges on QVC Germany. If you click on the German flag at the bottom of the QVC page it takes you to their web site and you can browse Harald to your heart's content. I like some of the purses/ bas and the make up.

Thanks FP, i'm going to have a look.

Latest posts

Back