Julia's Book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Honestly, good luck to her, but by signing 5000 copies does that mean she'll sell 5000? Not being rude, but is it likely that anyone who's not familiar with QVC will even know who she is? Promotion could be interesting if it's on sale elsewhere - "Come read the life story of the biggest star you've never heard of." Or will they think it's the other Julia Roberts?

I bet some of you will receive this as a unique gift off family or friends who want to indulge you as they know you have a love of QVC.Perfect to read in the l'occitane infused bath with Yankee candles lit, elemis face mask on, and the zilo thing nicely displayed over the WC. Time to start putting it about that you've gone off books.

There's no reason why Julia's writing career shouldn't be as successful as Pipa's singing career!

Jude xx

There's no reason why Julia's writing career shouldn't be as successful as Pipa's singing career!

Jude xx
Don't say that, Pipa's got at least 3 CDs out, we don't want to be thinking in terms of a trilogy!

After all this build up I hope Julia doesn't end up with egg on her face. She must be counting on a heck of a lot of fans willing to shell out :wait:

do you reckon it will be released to tie in with mothers day? brace yourselves all you yummy mummies!

as soon as it is kindle daily deal for 99p I'll download it so I can carry it with ,me at all times
!!!!:giggle:

Its a pity, we couldn't buy one book and share it round the forum, thus saving money and post and package :)

You're another one Barbs you're showing weakness - get a grip of yourself for heavens sake woman..... lol
I'm thinking multi buy, buy 2 get £5.00 of, like the Elemis offer. Yes, DJ, definately weakening, help someone, talk me out of it :)

I get your drift Barbs you're thinking bargain...maybe bogof... well my thinking is on a similar track, I'm thinking puppies and rolls of paper and an alternative use for a cardboard bound sheaf of papers ... bog is about right l

Latest posts

Back