Julia's Book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It isn't just her ego - all those sycophants that have phoned in, texted and tweeted over the years have a lot to answer for. I am sure she has calculated that she has a loyal fan base that will be chomping at the bit to get their sticky little fingers on her tome - and perhaps she's right?

Ha ha that's hilarious - I'm sure we could come up with some equally amusing and appropriate titles for her new fragrance lol.... Ladies/gents?

Are "Ladies" and "Gents" your suggestions for her fragrance names? If so, I can't think of better!

I wonder if she is popular with staff, models and guests at QVC towers. There is a photo on someones blog of the xmas lunch at a nearby pub and most of the regular female presenters are sat at one end of the table together and JR is sat at the other with people I assume are crew. Just made me wonder... perhaps she likes to grace different colleagues with her presence. Hope the book reveals the answer to the burning question on everyones lips- why has all the weight gone back on!?

Are "Ladies" and "Gents" your suggestions for her fragrance names? If so, I can't think of better!

:mysmilie_483:Keeping with the 'eau de toilette' theme I suspect lol, actually I was throwing down the gauntlet...

Maybe there`s a lot of people with wobbly tables or chairs who need a half inch thick book to prop them up ?
Actually I am completely luke warm with all Q presenters, don`t have positive or negative feelings for any of them. They`re there to sell so I`m more interested in the items than who`se selling it. Seem to be so many egos on the go and someone once wrote somewhere, can`t recall who or where so they can`t have been anybody important or usually worth listening to or I`d remember them " this playground`s a bit too small " and that seems to fit Q to a T, all vying for attention and to outdo each other when the only thing which really counts is what they sell.
First books, then as someone suggested maybe a perfume and then god knows what next. Mind is a boggling here !

It would have to be Honesty surely, be it perfume, parfum, toilette or cologne. Someone should have been honest with her, unless Q commissioned it.

Do you think it will only be about half an inch think ? Maybe more,:grin: its took her ages to write even doing it on holiday

Is she launching through QVC because the publishing houses weren't interested?

Last edited:
Oh I reckon owt Julia might have to say could be condensed into half an inch thick at most ! I was being generous lol

'Eau de le Barnyard'

I met her when I auditioned for ThePresenterSearch which Craig won. She said, "... I could listen to your voice all day." I wonder if she's mentioned OurMeeting in her book? If so, then I will buy a copy. Otherwise, NoSale.

Maybe the perfume could be called " Facade " ie. what you see isn`t really what you get lol

LOL Snarly you crack me up gal, you`re missing your vocation in life truly !

How about an exotic spelling for her parfum...like T'o P'oast or for the Australian market "Th'ong P'ong"

I'm thinking a heady oriental that takes years to mature?

Jude xx

I wonder if she is popular with staff, models and guests at QVC towers. There is a photo on someones blog of the xmas lunch at a nearby pub and most of the regular female presenters are sat at one end of the table together and JR is sat at the other with people I assume are crew. Just made me wonder... perhaps she likes to grace different colleagues with her presence. Hope the book reveals the answer to the burning question on everyones lips- why has all the weight gone back on!?

Haven't seen JR for a while Bauble and that was the first thing I thought when I saw her, where the heck has all that weight come from and why?
If anyone knows, do tell coz she's ballooning before our very eyes bless her (HRT maybe??)

Latest posts

Back