Joan Collins Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think Joanie is very enamoured with Cathy Taylor. Very much in her haughty mode. She was much more relaxed with Pippa yesterday aftrenoon

I don't think Joanie is very enamoured with Cathy Taylor. Very much in her haughty mode. She was much more relaxed with Pippa yesterday aftrenoon

I agree she looks rather bored.....

I thought this as well. It's amazing how a different personality can effectively kill the mood of a show. She's not letting Joan speak as much and has made a lot of gaffes. Joan has a look that says she doesn't suffer fools gladly. I wonder how it'll be when she is on with AY later? I have a bet on that she'll have to mention Joan's age and the fact that she, AY, is the beauty expert etc. etc. She'll probably not let her get a word in either!

Also, regarding the comment about the lighting seeming different, Sherrie Hewson was talking on Loose Women about Joan's appearance on Benidorm and said that Joan has special lighting and camera gear for any appearance; wherever she goes she has an entourage behind her. The shows have been great to watch though - calm and relaxed and with a real air of class to them. I love that make-up artist too. He's a walking advert for Good Old Britain! :)

I enjoyed watching the 10pm hour with AK but I have to agree that the models and AK did look very powdery. The make up artist really amused me too!

I think Kathy seemed really nervous. I agree the rapport is not there between them like there was between Joan and Pipa yesterday. I think Joan is being a bit of a diva today where as yesterday she was more down to earth. The make up artist is really lovely. So nice to have someone one who is calm and not OTT. I think Kathy looks lovely by the way. The make up really suits her and the dress is very flattering.

I can't wait to see how much AY tries to suck up to Joanie. There is a pond at Qvc, i hope AY does not end up in it.

Attachments

• Dynasty Alexis Crystal fish pond fight002.jpg
    Dynasty Alexis Crystal fish pond fight002.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 149
Despite having 'presented' for years, Kathy does come across as being on the tele for the first time ! This morning on Morning Style, she made so many gaffes, and was hesitant and stuttery in her delivery - either she was given the wrong info on her card, or she needs specs to read it properly. I switched over.

Thought I'd tune in tonight after reading these comments!

Blimey, soft focus camera or what?

I see AY could not leave the highlighter alone and how old are the models i thought this range was aimed at older Gals,

I see AY could not leave the highlighter alone and how old are the models i thought this range was aimed at older Gals,

I think both models looked better in their before photos without the foundation and powder on!

I agree she looks rather bored.....

Joan seemed to genuinely like Pipa, she even said at the end of their hour that she wished Pipa was doing the other shows with her. It was certainly the best of the four shows, Pipa allowed Joan to regale us with her showbiz stories which is all part of her brand - we don't really care about the 'ingreedyents' so much we wanna hear Joan talk about Marilyn and all that stuff……...

The make up is dated and old fashioned. Do we really need another Lulu? Joan has had tons and tons of surgery. All the models looks much better in the before pictures. The way Pippa was sucking up to Joan made me want to throw up. I had to mute. Joan's range turns up on qvc because nobody else would touch it with a barge-poll.

Thought I'd tune in tonight after reading these comments!

Blimey, soft focus camera or what?

The lighting didn't do much for the awful garish lipsticks, I really can't understand how most products were on advanced orders...I didn't see one thing I would like to own.

The lighting didn't do much for the awful garish lipsticks, I really can't understand how most products were on advanced orders...I didn't see one thing I would like to own.
I did like the mirror, but not at this price.

Wonder if this range is made by Estée Lauder?

The packaging with the ribbed gold lids reminded me of EL and I heard the make up artist bloke described as working for EL and he later mentioned how "we are so happy to be working with Joan to create the range" (or words to that effect).

I agree that it's not a modern looking range, but I guess the classic reds and pinks reflect Joanie herself. Not really for me, but I can see the sort of classic glamour look they're aiming at.

Latest posts

Back